new James C. Burns quote

Q. What is the question you get asked the most about the upcoming release?

The question that’s asked most is one that’s not given attention at all – it’s about zombies. And no one knows anything about zombies. I walk through Treyarch, the zombie department is locked and keyed away. This game is so big that there’s four different divisions working separately to make this thing happen. Zombies, I’ve been telling them, “Guys, you gotta have Woods in the zombie levels.” They just smile and walk away. I don’t know what that means. These questions about zombies, no one has any answers for that. No one knows anything about zombies. That’s one of the best-kept secrets in the world. “What the f*ck are the zombies gonna look like?”

I’ve been telling them, “Guys, you gotta have Woods in the zombie levels.” They just smile and walk away. I don’t know what that means.

shut yo mouth Woods, you know exactly what that means. :D

Burns is the man tho. I like the idea of the makers of zombies being locked in away in like sterilized compressed air vaults. You must have Maxis level clearance to get through.

EDIT: source included - http://www.elpasoinc.com/whatsup/features/local_news/article_118757bc-fce1-11e1-a78c-001a4bcf6878.html

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where has he said this? Source?

so sorry guys, I posted this on my lunch break and totally spaced out including the source. Here it is in all it's glory - I love the story about him yelling at the kids at the movie theatre:

http://www.elpasoinc.com/whatsup/features/local_news/article_118757bc-fce1-11e1-a78c-001a4bcf6878.html

Thank you very much sir! What is everyone's thoughts on this, definitely could be a major hint and it does make alot of sense. I'm still kinda skeptical though.