How long does it take for zombies to spawn?

So, I had an interesting question: How long does it take for zombies to spawn in high rounds? I am talking about the actually time it take for them to spawn, not get through windows and hoard them up. And by high round I mean around 40+ because that is around the max spawn rate. I want to know if anyone knows exactly how many seconds. If no one knows, I will do testing tomorrow and make a video of the results.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Man I don't know how it's possible to test, as I've tried it in the past and asked questions on here about the same thing.

A general consensus was made that it's within 3 seconds on 45+ though.....that is spawned to an actual 'location', not necessarily broken out.

Yeah i just want the spawn time on actual location. The way I was gonna test it is start in one room, move into the room adjacent to it x seconds and see if they are spawning at all in the room in front of the one i just walked into.

You need to test how big the zones are based on location you stand when they are spawning. Normally its the current room and room adjacent to it with exception of few windows. Do some research and you will figure out exactly which windows or locations they will spawn in from.

For example Zombies spawn at full speed (3-5 seconds with no windows boarded)after Round 55.At that round or later if you stay in spawn room in five, they will spawn everywhere except by the two windows next to elevator. That'a a zone. This is how the Five co-op strategy was invented. Check this out.

Credits to 5and5 and Lone starr

You need to test how big the zones are based on location you stand when they are spawning. Normally its the current room and room adjacent to it with exception of few windows. Do some research and you will figure out exactly which windows or locations they will spawn in from.

For example Zombies spawn at full speed (3-5 seconds with no windows boarded)after Round 55.At that round or later if you stay in spawn room in five, they will spawn everywhere except by the two windows next to elevator. That'a a zone. This is how the Five co-op strategy was invented. Check this out.

Credits to 5and5 and Lone starr

Yes, I have seen that strategy. I want to try it on solo this weekend :) I am going to try to test EXACTLY how many seconds it takes for a full hoard to spawn. I know how to test it.