<><>The Strategist Rezzurection<><>

It has been tough.

It has been tough.

It has been so tough the past month or so. I've watched friends leave, friends be humiliated, friends be betrayed. I've watched this site and, more specifically—the strategy section—lose its life, its lust, its beauty. Sure, we lost a lot. But we will not die. We will not go quietly into the night.

No.

Hell no.

We will not. We will rise from our ashes, crushed under the weight of this void that has been left, and we will fight again. We will fight undead in Groom Lake, in a theater, a mental ward, a swamp. The undead breathe down our necks, scraping our cheeks, and we blow their brains out. We do.

And we are not done.

We are not done. No, we are far from done. There is still so much to do. Strategies are still being discovered each and every day. The pipe in No Man's Land; Insta-Trap; Insta-Trap (FIVE edition); Power Room on Ascension... and this is just recently. We are stumbling upon new strategies each and every day. 5and5 and I are collaborating to bring you a collection of the fastest strategies for every map, a guide that is shaping up to be revolutionary.

So, come together, my brothers and sisters. Chopper, Eye, Jay, Vodstok, 5and5, Way, Pish, the newcomers. There are undead to slay. There are strategies to discover. There is greatness to be found and revealed.

It is time.

It is time.

It is time.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course the strategy section is dead. We have effective strategies for every map and no one wants to bother with new ones when BLOPS II is so close.

You are, unfortunately, mistaken. There are secrets yet to be unlocked. Ehjookayted and I just developed a NML strategy that is, far and away, the most surefire way to reach 300 kills on a consistent basis that no one, even a year plus after the game's release, has thought up yet. KingJaq discovered the fastest strategy ever for Zombies a month or so ago. I just found a new place to run in No Man's Land that is basically an easier Back Pool.

There are strategies. It just takes good, clever players to find them and to appreciate them.

You are, unfortunately, mistaken. There are secrets yet to be unlocked. Ehjookayted and I just developed a NML strategy that is, far and away, the most surefire way to reach 300 kills on a consistent basis that no one, even a year plus after the game's release, has thought up yet. KingJaq discovered the fastest strategy ever for Zombies a month or so ago. I just found a new place to run in No Man's Land that is basically an easier Back Pool.

There are strategies. It just takes good, clever players to find them and to appreciate them.

Yes to all of this.

Yes to all of this. I love the strategy section, it's sad to see it fade away. What's that NML strategy you mentioned? I've been trying to break 300 kills on that, and I'd happily give a new strategy a try ;)

Strategies were always a good portion of the gameplay section, but what of challenges? Could we do something here to bring together new and old challenges - and possibly spur some competition seeing who can do the best with them?