Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

uhhh...zombies?!

I would play campaign first but I just have to play zombies. :twisted:

I will most likely already get my game in 9-10 hours.

So I have a question: Can I download Nuketown zombies already on monday or do I have to wait until tuesday?

Does anybody know?

uhhh...zombies?!

I would play campaign first but I just have to play zombies. :twisted:

I will most likely already get my game in 9-10 hours.

So I have a question: Can I download Nuketown zombies already on monday or do I have to wait until tuesday?

Does anybody know?

Nuketown Zombies is available for download right now on Xbox 360 if you have a hardened edition of the game. Have fun!

Yeh, I stumbled across some nuke town gameplay last night. Couldn't believe it was already downloadable. It was good to see, but it kind of pissed me off how much this game has been released early. Living in Australia we get the game pretty much first cause of time zones, but there's so many people that have it already.

All I have to get through is the midnight release lines!!!!

Thanks for your kind words lenne, It has been a joy bringing this thread to everyone and hopefully i will have the same kind of success in the future, Both with the continuation of this thread and others.

Also gotta add how weird it felt dropping the S in Days in the title made me realize how close we really are, Cant wait to get the game !!!

So excited!! In less than 24 hours I will have BOII finally!!!!!!

I've had a countdown on my phone since the game's release date was announced! Hell, when there are ten seconds left I have the Tactical Nuke soundbite playing!

So stoked!! :D

Yes!! Me too. I was going to post a screenshot of mine but I don't think I can. Any iPhone users know how? 15.5 hours left for me!

Hell Yeah Zomb-Bitch's!!! I hope no-one has any "Game-hand injuries"

@Punkrockzombie - Congrats on a great Mega-Thread!!! I hope to contribute to your walkthrough guide too.

All the best Mate & look after yourself. ;)

I post these pictures not to Taunt, Torment or Troll, but at the realisation that it's FINALLY HAPPENING!!! Hopefully you too will be inserting your disc into your console!!!

Hell Yeah Zomb-Bitch's!!! I hope no-one has any "Game-hand injuries"

@Punkrockzombie - Congrats on a great Mega-Thread!!! I hope to contribute to your walkthrough guide too.

All the best Mate & look after yourself. ;)

I post these pictures not to Taunt, Torment or Troll, but at the realisation that it's FINALLY HAPPENING!!! Hopefully you too will be inserting your disc into your console!!!

How did you get it early? Is it already midnight where u r? Btw hope you're having fun with the game. Can't wait till it goes public!