Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking forward for Tranzit the most, but I'm considering doing the campaign JUST to see if there could be a new map/mode if I beat it. Anyone gonna try that out? If you will, post here if anything happens if campaign is beaten :D

I'll wait to do it unless I hear that you do unlock something. I want to wait so that I can do the Zombie easter egg when I first beat it. However, unlocking all the maps is a higher priority. Meanwhile however, I will play Tranzit.

@ Gottsmillk.

We get the game a day earlier here in Australia (well time difference wise) so I'm seriously thinking of 'hopefully' blazing my way through campaign (I normally play campaign 2 or 3 times anyway) just to see 'if' there is a another new survival style map. I am fairly confident that there would be? It would be a great surprise as there is obviously no information released. A hidden GEM!

Some other ideas floating around here was that, if you finish the campaign you unlock a new map & 4 new characters, this may unlock 4z4 & the 4 additional characters to go with that game mode? That would be a pretty cool reward & also make players finish the single player story campaign.

Another thought that I had is that our original 4 heros are in the Nuketown map. Everyone wanting the O4 back & it was the first confirmation of Zombies in BO2. As in, the original 4 have been there all along! And if your that much into the story & want the O4, you would pre-order it anyway?

There's nothing to say that they are stuck on the Moon? You can teleport back the NML.

Groom Lake = Desert. Nuketown = Desert.

Anyone else thinking something similar to this?

@ MMX.

Depending on how long the campaign story goes for, would you want me to post something like - "there is a new Zombies map unlocked for finishing campaign? Or is that to much of a spoiler?

Also, there is a new twitter competion on the COD website.

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2012/11/04/call-of-duty-black-ops-2--retweet-to-win-pick10sweeps

@ MMX.

Depending on how long the campaign story goes for, would you want me to post something like - "there is a new Zombies map unlocked for finishing campaign? Or is that to much of a spoiler?

I would like to know that there is a map and find out what it is for myself before learning what it is on the internet. However, people will be posting it everywhere, so I don't see that ever happenning sadly... The only way I could see that it would work is if I beat the campaign to see if there was such a level, or if someone told me if there was such a level before I stumbled across it on the internet. : /

Lots of leaked game play about now, according to vonderhaar's twitter we have official streams coming later this week and early next. Didn't say if it was zombies or not but I assume it is as he posted it shortly after speaking about the leaked gameplay.

Who is vonderhaar?

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/David_Vonderhaar

Twitter: https://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar

1. I never trust the Call of Duty Wiki. It is grossly inaccurate. I don't care what that link would say, I will not click it.

2. I don't have twitter.

Who is he?

1. I never trust the Call of Duty Wiki. It is grossly inaccurate. I don't care what that link would say, I will not click it.

2. I don't have twitter.

Who is he?

1. It isn't that inaccurate you just have to be aware it isn't official. It's actually really useful when you need a bit of info quickly and easily like I did then, avoiding it like you do is just silly in my opinion.

2. Well why don't you sign up for one, it's free and it's not like you have to put your real name or anything. I don't use twitter myself but I have an account for the simple fact it's where the developers go if they want fans to know something. Lets face it a fair amount of info we have had about the game this year has come from twitter. Also though you could have just typed his name into a search engine yourself and found out.

2. I don't have twitter.

Who is he?

1. It isn't that inaccurate you just have to be aware it isn't official. It's actually really useful when you need a bit of info quickly and easily like I did then, avoiding it like you do is just silly in my opinion.

2. Well why don't you sign up for one, it's free and it's not like you have to put your real name or anything. I don't use twitter myself but I have an account for the simple fact it's where the developers go if they want fans to know something. Lets face it a fair amount of info we have had about the game this year has come from twitter. Also though you could have just typed his name into a search engine yourself and found out.

It actually is that inaccurate. You'd be surprised. You could give me any Zombies page, and the odds are high that I'd spot an inaccuracy on that website. There are much more accurate guides on THIS website that could help you quickly.

I don't want twitter. And no. We have VERY little, EXTREMELY little info from twitter. In fact, the only piece of information about Zombies ever that came from twitter and twitter alone was the prod that made us find that Shangri-La was on Mars. Everything else was merely reiteration. I know, because I've never used twitter, and I've been well off.

2. I don't have twitter.

Who is he?

It actually is that inaccurate. You'd be surprised. You could give me any Zombies page, and the odds are high that I'd spot an inaccuracy on that website. There are much more accurate guides on THIS website that could help you quickly.

I don't want twitter. And no. We have VERY little, EXTREMELY little info from twitter. In fact, the only piece of information about Zombies ever that came from twitter and twitter alone was the prod that made us find that Shangri-La was on Mars. Everything else was merely reiteration. I know, because I've never used twitter, and I've been well off.

Ok that's your opinion. We have had quite a bit of info from twitter but if that is what you want to believe then go ahead cause quite frankly you seem rude and I give up on you lol.

This time next week I will hopefully have that HOT little game overheating my Xbox.

(Ladies &) Gentlemen, for two long years we have toiled here and at Eagle's Nest to build up fortifications. For two long years we have taken equipment to build up our labs. For two long years we have worked under Group 935, believing that Dr. Maxis truly wants to help the world. For two long years we've led a double life. Today, that all ends.

Well maybe not 2 years.

So this time next week you can hand over the Golden Rod/Baton from the countdown thread & start working on the TranZit Zombie Walkthough.

So we are now in.... The Final Countdown!

6MPTbSJH0lE