Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Regarding the leaks, Do you think we will get some more offical gameplay action to combat this?

This was in another thread.

If you have waited two years for this, stick out the two weeks left.

Reading this all I could hear was Richtofen

Dr. Richtofen: Gentlemen, for two long years we have toiled here and at Eagle's Nest to build up fortifications. For two long years we have taken equipment to build up our labs. For two long years we have worked under Group 935, believing that Dr. Maxis truly wants to help the world. For two long years we've led a double life. Today, that all ends.

hahaha :lol:

2 weeks today until Codz fires back up again!!!

• Moderators

Regarding the leaks, Do you think we will get some more offical gameplay action to combat this?

I don't think so.

I personally wouldn't do that.

I mean... it is just 2 weeks.

They will delete the videos/channels etc. That is how they will combat this.

I don't think so.

I personally wouldn't do that.

I mean... it is just 2 weeks.

They will delete the videos/channels etc. That is how they will combat this.

There attempts at cleaning out these videos have proved succesful so far, but there is no way they can clean the whole lot. I doubt we will get any thing else, except maybe a nuketown zombie teaser (I hope)

There attempts at cleaning out these videos have proved succesful so far, but there is no way they can clean the whole lot. I doubt we will get any thing else, except maybe a nuketown zombie teaser (I hope)

Yeh it would be nice to see what nuke town looks like. If its undamaged or if that short clip 3arc posted showing the missile hitting Nuketown has anything to do with Zombies. It does say a glimpse of 2025? Which would be campaign right? Not long to go though!

A Glimpse of Nuketown 2025

ApK5jbrEJAM

Also, The phone in the background has caught my eye???

Yes Zombie-cowboy. I have been lookimg at the same

The letters I think I can make out are A-l-e-n-u

Jewish Prayer - Aleinu (Hebrew: עָלֵינוּ) The last prayer of the daily liturgy in most congregations, so called from its initial word, "Alenu," which means "It is incumbent upon us," or "It is our duty."

It is recited at the end of each of the three daily Jewish services. It is also recited following the New Moon blessing and after a circumcision is performed.

A folkloric tradition attributes this prayer to the biblical Joshua at the time of his conquest of Jericho. This might have been inspired by the fact that the first letters of the first four verses spell, in reverse, Hoshea, which was the childhood name of Joshua (Numbers 13:16). Another attribution is to the Men of the Great Assembly, during the period of the Second Temple. An early - that is, pre-Christian - origin of the prayer is evidenced by its explicit mention of bowing and kneeling - practices associated with the Temple, and its non-mention of exile or a desire to restore Israel or the Temple. On the other hand, it has been argued that the phrase: "lirot meherah be-tiferet uzechah" (to speedily see your tiferet and oz) is in fact a request for the speedy rebuilding of the Temple.

In Blois, France, in 1171, many Jews - reportedly 34 men and 17 women - were burned at the stake for refusing to renounce their faith. They went to the deaths bravely singing Aleinu to a "soul-stirring" melody, which astonished their executioners.

Passages

"It is incumbent upon us to give praise to the Lord of the Universe, to glorify Him who formed creation, for He hath not made us to be like the nations of the lands, nor hath He made us like the families of the earth; He hath not set our portion with theirs, nor our lot with their multitude; . . . for they prostrate themselves before vanity and folly, and pray to a god who can not help. . . . But we bend the knee and prostrate ourselves and bow down before the King of the Kings of Kings, the Holy One, blessed be He! For it is He who stretched forth the heavens and laid the foundations of the earth, and the seat of His glory is in the heavens above, and His mighty dwelling-place (Shekinah) is in the loftiest heights. 'He is our God, and there is none other.' In truth, He is our King, there is none besides Him, as it is written in His Torah: 'And thou shalt know this day and lay it to thine heart that the Lord is God in heaven above and upon the earth beneath: and there is none other.'

Prayer

It is our duty to praise the Master of all, to acclaim the greatness of the One who forms all creation. For God did not make us like the nations of other lands, and did not make us the same as other families of the Earth. God did not place us in the same situations as others, and our destiny is not the same as anyone else's. And we bend our knees, and bow down, and give thanks, before the Ruler, the Ruler of Rulers, the Holy One, Blessed is God.

The One who spread out the heavens, and made the foundations of the Earth, and whose precious dwelling is in the heavens above, and whose powerful Presence is in the highest heights. Adonai is our God, there is none else. Our God is truth, and nothing else compares. As it is written in Your Torah: "And you shall know today, and take to heart, that Adonai is the only God, in the heavens above and on Earth below. There is no other." Therefore we put our hope in You, Adonai our God, to soon see the glory of Your strength, to remove all idols from the Earth, and to completely cut off all false gods; to repair the world, Your holy empire. And for all living flesh to call Your name, and for all the wicked of the Earth to turn to You.

May all the world's inhabitants recognize and know that to You every knee must bend and every tongue must swear loyalty. Before You, Adonai, our God, may all bow down, and give honor to Your precious name, and may all take upon themselves the yoke of Your rule. And may You reign over them soon and forever and always. Because all rule is Yours alone, and You will rule in honor forever and ever. As it is written in Your Torah:

"Adonai will reign forever and ever."

IDK. It's pretty blurry? But that is a fairly close reference.

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you. There's been a Zombie Apocalypse"

(sorry for the bad humor, I will remove if that's unexceptable)

On a more half serious note. Is it confirmed that you can save/checkpoint in solo TranZit? I wonder if the 'Restroom' may be the save spot?

But that contradicts the Zombieland Rule.

Xs8ayvLzqxY

"I wouldn't go in there if I were you. There's been a Zombie Apocalypse"

(sorry for the bad humor, I will remove if that's unexceptable)

On a more half serious note. Is it confirmed that you can save/checkpoint in solo TranZit? I wonder if the 'Restroom' may be the save spot?

But that contradicts the Zombieland Rule.

Xs8ayvLzqxY

:lol: That's why when a Zombie Apocalypse happens, all be doing my business in the woods or your front yard. I don't wanna get eaten while my pants are down.

10 more days to go!!!!