Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

No worries fierce, regarding your question Treyarch has confirmed there will be several survival maps, which will be made up from areas in tranzit, no news on weather there will be more or not actually on the disc but one would hope so, I'm hoping for at least one map that isn't from tranzit with the original crew :)

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you have a trailer analysis on this thread? It seems hardly suitable. This thread is the forefront of released information, not people's opinions on what it means. There's literally dozens of analysis threads. And the thing is; when the game is released the analysis threads are really just JUNK. Try finding the Shangri-La trailer on youtube. You will be hard-pressed, searching through dozens and dozens of analysis videos. Official content only.

No worries fierce, regarding your question Treyarch has confirmed there will be several survival maps, which will be made up from areas in tranzit, no news on weather there will be more or not actually on the disc but one would hope so, I'm hoping for at least one map that isn't from tranzit with the original crew :)

Green Run...

• Moderators

Isn't green run an area from Tranzit as well?

Or am I mixing something up now?

On the topic of the original 4 returning,they will in the dlcs,if they released Kino der Toten on WaW. (what they actually wanted to do,right?)

We wouldn't have seen Tank and the other dudes until Ascension! :?

And the trailer analysis isn't just any analysis...it is from the man himself. :lol:

I think that counts as semi official. (despite the fact that Punk already posted some stuff about burns 30 days ago or so)

And god...time flies.

Isn't green run an area from Tranzit as well?

Or am I mixing something up now?

On the topic of the original 4 returning,they will in the dlcs,if they released Kino der Toten on WaW. (what they actually wanted to do,right?)

We wouldn't have seen Tank and the other dudes until Ascension! :?

And the trailer analysis isn't just any analysis...it is from the man himself. :lol:

I think that counts as semi official. (despite the fact that Punk already posted some stuff about burns 30 days ago or so)

And god...time flies.

The original plan was to have kino in WaW, and start with ascension and five unlocked in black ops. But obviously they changed that. So I feel sure we will have a map in the direct story line upon launch. You will have noticed that they always release exactly one canonical map per launch, whether it be a game launching or a DLC. They don't skip because it allows the audience to lose interest and they don't do 2 simultaneously to avoid timeline confusion.

So yeah. That.

Frank Woods says we get Horses in zombies...

There is another thread on it.

He also said that the wonder weapon is not a chain saw... :cry:

Oh well, I guess they have something better in mind. Could it be a buildable wonder weapon? Could it be an uber lawn mower?

So many questions.

Regards Alpha.

Frank Woods says we get Horses in zombies...

There is another thread on it.

He also said that the wonder weapon is not a chain saw... :cry:

Oh well, I guess they have something better in mind. Could it be a buildable wonder weapon? Could it be an uber lawn mower?

So many questions.

Regards Alpha.

James C. Burns did point out a few different things.

When it comes to the build-ables items you can create different types of them.

From what I saw in his video you could do just a regular "riot shield"(blue, like seen in the reveal trailer of zombies. You see them using it as just a melee weapon) or do something that would start zombies on fire with the "paint cans"(red, in the quick build-able trailer, you see the character turn a gas gauge and ignition occurs) or some sort of ignition material.

I do wonder how the color of the Riot Shield will possibly matter.

Btw, this is just an assumption, but I believe a grounded one- There is apparently going to be strategy to the buildables. You won't be able to make everything in one game. Some parts are used to make different things, but you only have so many parts. So you'll have to choose wisely. That's just what it seems to me.

Screw it, I'm putting my money on a jet power lawn mower that shreds zombies as they get sucked into the blades.

Bah, i wanted a chain saw... This better be EPIC.

Regards Alpha.

That does sound awesome but sadly it probably won't happen. The blades would shred zombies which gameplay wise would be so messy it would make it impossible to see with all the gore flying around!

Screw it, I'm putting my money on a jet power lawn mower that shreds zombies as they get sucked into the blades.

Bah, i wanted a chain saw... This better be EPIC.

Regards Alpha.

That does sound awesome but sadly it probably won't happen. The blades would shred zombies which gameplay wise would be so messy it would make it impossible to see with all the gore flying around!

Thats what people said about Moon. ;)

Regards Snake.