Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The zombies love this latest delivery, just be careful not to become its contents yourself.

On second thought, maybe that would be a better alternative to a relentless hunger for human flesh (having glowing blue eyes could be cool, though).

Download DontMissTheZombieBus_Delivery7

With theatre mode in black ops 1, the file is never saved onto your console but it is saved into activisions servers. Its a cloud system and I think you will be able to keep a pretty good chunk of gameplay of zombie games. but also, i believe that if you have a clip 50 rounds long, you probably wont be able to save much more files if anymore. I think they will give you a certain ammount of space to save your clips. Like a couple GBs or somewhere around there.

In the Elite video (which I thank you for posting punkrockzombie), you could see when they were talking about zombies, view of a section that said "Survival: Farm". I'm curious - is Treyarch breaking down the different sections of TranZit as survival maps? If all of them are included with the game (which I doubt), then are they going to include a non-TranZit related map for the game mode? What do you guys think?