Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

We're pulling up to a new stop in Tranzit with another delivery for you.

Don’t get carried away with all this excitement!

”I wonder if this thing might fit with that other thing?”

Download DontMissTheZombieBus_Delivery3

Sorry guys, I can't figure out how to post the .png picture but I can tell you it is part of that buildable Riot Shield seen in the trailer. It is the big red steel framing of the shield that holds the car door.

If anyone can post the image here's the URL:

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the fourth drop is here:

YAY! :D Number 4!

""Yep, I know exactly what that is, absolutely!""

I have no idea, I really hope that quote is sarcastic :| It looks like some sort of work bench but it's been made out of other items. I'm stumped... Great eye Chloey!

I'm not sure how to put it in the website but if you look at the GIF you can see that when the bus stops it looks like the driver brakes hard and rocks forward. Also you can see a zombie in the background! We've also stopped at a bar! Drinks anyone?

Hey guys updated the main post with the new image, also cut down the spoiler sections again so the post isn't as big, but have noticed there's alot of info when pressing the spoiler buttons which makes it hard to read, as you guys know i welcome feedback so any idea's on how to make it tidier and easier to read is much appreciated :)

Oh and thanks to chloey for catching the bus :D

Hey guys updated the main post with the new image, also cut down the spoiler sections again so the post isn't as big, but have noticed there's alot of info when pressing the spoiler buttons which makes it hard to read, as you guys know i welcome feedback so any idea's on how to make it tidier and easier to read is much appreciated :)

Oh and thanks to chloey for catching the bus :D

I think it was a lot better in the previous format. The spoiler almost crashed Safari when I first opened it. :?

Hey Punkrock/guys,

I came across this yesterday but forgot to post.

If you do miss any of the Delivery/drops, you can just change the number at the end of the link to load the picture (only once the image is uploaded by Callofduty.com)

http://www.callofduty.com/content/dam/a ... ivery1.png

http://www.callofduty.com/content/dam/a ... ivery2.png

http://www.callofduty.com/content/dam/a ... ivery3.png

http://www.callofduty.com/content/dam/a ... ivery4.png

& so on

Cheers & regards

Pinnaz

I Always assumed we would have to build stuff at the workbench shown briefly in the trailer (in the background in the generator room). So maybe (like in minecraft) you can make one using minimal resources and simply place it elsewhere for more convenient access, and for the possibility of more than one person building at a time. Das ist mein 2 cents.

• Moderators

They throw so many drops at us.

I wonder where to look if I can not find a certain one. hurr hurr

(That bad joke is basically saying that it really is nice to have everything in one place thanks to the all mighty punkrockzombie.)

On topic:

Does anybody know when that interview with Jimmy will be?

What the hell is drop 4. at first I just assumed that it would be used as a sort of ladder to step on and jump, but that would be useless as now there is a ladder.

So I guess it is just a work bench to create the these customables.

Does any one think the GIF's are a clue towards maybe locations?

I think it is just a pile of junk. Handle-thing for a handle. Wood panel for building. Cinderblock for counterweight.