Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delivery #1 has arrived!

This week, from October 8th until October 12th, Treyarch will be giving us a sneak peek at the bus that will soon be at our disposal in little over a month. We will recieve deilveries throughout the week in regards to the bus. However, these releases are time-exclusive and will only be up for a limited time. Check back each day to see what we discover, and discuss your ideas.

http://community.callofduty.com/communi ... zombie-bus

Delivery #1:

Delivery #1 contains this image:

"This here looks like it might be good for something."

Correct me if I wrong, but is that the same wall paper we see in Verruckt/Kino teleporter?:

http://community.activision.com/servlet ... 80x720.jpg

Interesting.

Sorry Alpha, but I'm pretty sure we've decide that that specific wallpaper is just Treyarch's template wallpaper, and will probably be changed prior to release.

Check out the wallpaper in the room at the top of the picture. Same stuff. Just further proof that this design is a Treyarch template

Delivery #1 has arrived!

Delivery #1 contains this image:

"This here looks like it might be good for something."

Well, it looks similar. I don't know what the use of it is for?

I was looking at the image of delivery #1 and noticed the black straps look out of place, then I thought maybe it's a backpack. A 'portable power generator' (kind of like the 'hacker' as u said) where you can activate certain devices (perk machines (In TranZit, buy 2 different perks before turning on the power), PaP, etc.

Or......

It is a part of the wonder weapon at the end of the trailer. The 'buildables' as they desribed it. You collect & equip different pieces throughout the map/s.

Anyway, check out the link below from where I found this invention. This guy is amazing. Many modern day weapons which where never invented. "Steampunk"

http://macabre151.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24

ZOMBIE BUS DELIVERY 2

Catch a ride on the bus and grab the latest delivery – you might just survive one more round.

Download DontMissTheZombieBus_Delivery2

"This should do, uh… somethin'!"

P.S. - sorry about the small image of the ladder. Can anyone get a better pic?

Just gonna post the drops here, i know murder has & no doubt other people have, but work internet blocks most image hosting sites that users here use. So i'ma just upload the images from other sites where i know 1. It works for me & maybe any one else with work/school internet blocking. 2. where the images arent massive and people can view on phone.

Delivery 1:

GIF 1:

Delivery 2:

GIF 2: