Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

I'm really hoping for this too i wouldn't mind paying for all the maps a second time tbh as long as there not super over priced...

But in my opinion i think these maps will be in the game from the start maybe as 4z4 maps i don't see Treyarch making another bunch of maps for zombies multiplayer when they have 10 perfectly good maps from previous games (due to time constraints), these maps would be amazing if were slightly updated for 4z4 and all of the gimmicks taken away, take call of the dead it's a great map apart from the fact you have this annoying boss following you everywhere get rid of George and there ya go perfect atmosphere for a great competitive multiplayer experience.

They might have to make some of these maps smaller to work with 4z4 but i guess they could just take the best parts of each map and then rework into an epic 4z4 experience whatever they decide I'm excited zombies is gonna be epic :D

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really hoping for this too i wouldn't mind paying for all the maps a second time tbh as long as there not super over priced...

If you've been playing this game as long as some of us have, you'd be paying for the classics maps a THIRD time. If they DO release these classic maps, they sure as hell better not be too overpriced. We shouldn't have to pay for them again at all honestly...

• Moderators

BZHi0z4g1zM

I...... A-mmm.......A-ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Richtofen

C'mon punk,udate! You are slacking! (nahhh,I'm kidding :P )

My take on this is. That someone (a player) get's killed and while he/she tries to catch his/her last breath he/she gets teleported away.

But yeah it most likely is some kind of electro zombie. :lol:

If you don't feel like looking on twitter...here they are

Andrew Reynolds ‏@ASnorkel

Well I had some fun yesterday! Hope you guys did too! Join me on the bus 11-13-12! #BlackOps2 #Zombies

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

19 Sep Andrew Reynolds Andrew Reynolds ‏@ASnorkel

Finally Here! Some guy walked up just now too. tried to talk to him but the guy with the gun told us to get on the bus. pic.twitter.com/tcDf8dsC

View photo

Retweet

Favorite

God damn bus still isn't here! Starting to freak out a bit, can barely see outside. So much fog.

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

Found this in one of the back rooms... not sure if i should open it or not. curious, but the blood is giving me doubts. pic.twitter.com/lfKwy9UV

View photo

Retweet

Favorite

well we've managed to get the power back on. someone flipped the main breaker before they abandoned this place. time to have a look around.

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

Just got a text message telling us a bus would be coming to get us around 7:30... What are supposed to do until then without power?

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

Why would they drop us here? Must need to be somewhere quick cause they drove off like someone was chasing em. #feds pic.twitter.com/najQgm83

View photo

Retweet

Favorite

Shit power just went out. at least the radio towers are working and we still have some gas. don't know where we are being taken yet.

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

now they are evacuating People!?! WTF got released?

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

So The Contamination spread that fast? good thing the field hospital had straight jackets to contain some of the worst cases.

Expand

Retweet

Favorite

Hmmm weird smell coming from the ground here, wonder what it is?

It was. Deadshot was the BEST of them all. This order:

Deadshot Daiquiri

Stamin-Up

Juggernog

Mule Kick

Double-Tap Root Beer

PhD Flopper

Speed Cola

Quick Revive

EDIT: If I do decide to do it again, then I'll be able to better refine the recipe and the proportions.

Oh, I'd like to try PHD and Stamin Up!

• Moderators

Ya know, I just wanted to give you major props for this thread. Really solid work. I think it needs to be stickied.

Keep it up. ;)

I agree.

I'm not gonna lie,everytime there has been new info people always open new threads etc.

And it always kinda annoys me. Because I know that "this guy" (punk) has made this nice topic.

And if it will be stickied,we would see less spam,we would have one "central" topic and Punk would get the recognition he clearly deserves. (since I don't think that you will stop updating this ever)

Ya know, I just wanted to give you major props for this thread. Really solid work. I think it needs to be stickied.

Keep it up. ;)

I agree.

I'm not gonna lie,everytime there has been new info people always open new threads etc.

And it always kinda annoys me. Because I know that "this guy" (punk) has made this nice topic.

And if it will be stickied,we would see less spam,we would have one "central" topic and Punk would get the recognition he clearly deserves. (since I don't think that you will stop updating this ever)

I concure!