Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WEll I was thinking, I don't know about a zombies campaign being real. As Tankeo says, the maps are the campaign. But if they did make a campaign, could these be difficulty level icons? Like instead of

Recruit

regular

Hardened

Veteran

There could be

Spare Brains

Soldier

Zombie slayer

Undead annihilator

Or something like that. I doubt it, but it's food for thought!

Btw: we've seen 3 maps out of ten in the recap images thingy. So 7 more, one per day, ends on next Tuesday. TUESDAY! Maybe a trailer or reveal then?

Maybe, but i think that this farm looking map is actually Nacht der untoten, the headlights remind me of the cars outside the map and the streetlights and electricity tower things also remind me of Nacht, even if the style is slightly different maybe this is Nacht in the future ?

I would love the old map to be given a new overhaul, bigger, better and added into the story, I can dream can't i .....

So lets get into the details what can we actually find out from this trailer ...

1. can you drive vehicles ?

2. zombies have blue eyes, is richtofen still in control ?

3. Destroyed earth, anything we can learn from this ?

4. whats the setting time setting in the preview ?

5. why are the zombies whereing hospital gowns ?

6. where is the map set ? (location)

7. How fast are these zombies !!!!!!

Any ideas ????

So lets get into the details what can we actually find out from this trailer ...

1. can you drive vehicles ?

2. zombies have blue eyes, is richtofen still in control ?

3. Destroyed earth, anything we can learn from this ?

4. whats the setting time setting in the preview ?

5. why are the zombies whereing hospital gowns ?

6. where is the map set ? (location)

7. How fast are these zombies !!!!!!

Any ideas ????

For the location, I was thinking near Verruckt Since some had Hospital gowns and I think some had Straight jackets

Hi guys, i was taking a look at the post today and realized how much info we have coming in and how hard it can be to find certain things, so i would like some input from the forum about a layout change.

Do you like the current layout or would you prefer to have all video's in one category, all pictures in another, all the zombie 101 stuff in another, with the date of realize over each item...

What do you guys think your thoughts would be a great help in keeping the thread easier to use for everybody :D

in my opinion dont change a damn thing. It's great how you're updating this thread everytime even if a little bit of info is dropped. you're doing great.

now that I got that out of the way

The pic of SNN looks remade and great. will there msot likely be a rezurrection type of map pack after a good year or so after release? I hope so

Thanks guys for your input, i try putting up every little piece of detail because some of the little unnecessary stuff could have clues to the game.

like Reza's new tweet, i doubt this has any real relevance, but it does confirm the return of the ray gun, this may have been obvious the ray gun would return because it is in every map, but it's just confirms it for anyone who wondered :D

Thanks for your comments tho i appreciate all the criticism/praise i get and take this all into consideration, so i can make the post easier for you guys to read, nobody wants to read a badly laid out wall of information :)