Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

SEPTEMBER 14TH -

NOTABLE EVENTS IN HISTORY:

1954 – In a top secret nuclear test, a Soviet Tu-4 bomber drops a 40 kiloton atomic weapon just north of Totskoye village.

1958 – The first two German post-war rockets, designed by the German engineer Ernst Mohr, reach the upper atmosphere.

1959 – The Soviet probe Luna 2 crashes onto the Moon, becoming the first man-made object to reach it.

IN HOLIDAYS:

Christianity - "Feast of the Cross"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feast_of_the_Cross

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great day teasers so much to speculate on, obviously the most important thing is this new emblem, the first one we received could have just been something Treyarch cooked up for there twitter but now we have 2 of them they have to be relative to the game, i got a couple of idea's ...

1. these are emblems for a prestige system or leveling up system, but this opens up a whole bunch of new questions like what will we earn by leveling up ? will this be part of 4z4 or classic zombies....

2. These are new perk emblems...

3. these emblems signify the difficulty on a story mode (easy, medium, hard)

Whats are your thoughts on these emblems ?

What a great day teasers so much to speculate on, obviously the most important thing is this new emblem, the first one we received could have just been something Treyarch cooked up for there twitter but now we have 2 of them they have to be relative to the game, i got a couple of idea's ...

1. these are emblems for a prestige system or leveling up system, but this opens up a whole bunch of new questions like what will we earn by leveling up ? will this be part of 4z4 or classic zombies....

2. These are new perk emblems...

3. these emblems signify the difficulty on a story mode (easy, medium, hard)

Whats are your thoughts on these emblems ?

Number three is the one I was thinking

I think Treyarch should release a Zombies trailer just before release to get some hype built up just in time. I think it was a big mistake when they released absolutely no Zombies footage before the BO release, it made Zombies not get the hype it deserved. And then they released an awesome Kino music video trailer at CoD XP that would have been perfect for pre-release hype. Seriously Treyarch, wtf?

haha everytime I come on this site I see this thread and I can't believe how close we're getting. Though everybody knows that when you count the days like this it seems longer. I like to try to forget about it then I'll check it. And before I know it, another week goes by and I'm 7 days closer to getting THE BEST GAME THAT IS EVER GOING TO HIT THE SHELVES SINCE BLACK OPS 1!!!!!!!!

ps. Sorry for yelling. Though I just can't rightfully emphasize the amount of excitement I have for this game in mere words. So sometimes I'll cyber yell lol.

This is my 100th post!!!

See, I have mixed feelings about a zombie campaign. For the traditional campaign/story in a game, there is a start and then a finish. In zombies case... would the game mode be done after this game? I shudder thinking about it...

Maybe they can talk the Infinity Ward route by drawing the zombie campaign out for two to three games... but they'd have to make sure that everything makes sense by the end of the final story.

Like punckrockzombie said, it's not confirmed...so yeah

I like the idea of a storymode and i think it something the game will eventually get weather or not it's in this game, but its all about the way it is implemented into the game, i think they can get away with removing rounds but they still need to have things like point earning to open doors and buy weapons they still need to have the PaP machine, mystery box and perks too.

Maybe in the campaign you would hold a room at the start like usual till you have enough to open the first door, you would also have a set of objectives ..

1.turn on the power

2.reveal the mystery of the level

3.link the teleporter and escape

side quests

1. find documents regarding experiments

2. listen to all voice recordings

The mystery of the level would be the Easter eggs from the previous games but slightly simplified and detailed for campaign.

The added addition of being able to play some key moments would be great too like when the hell hounds were created and Richthofen's first visit too moon and shangri la.

i think if they did this the way the game plays wouldn't feel too different, but it would be unique at the same time :)

I like the idea of a storymode and i think it something the game will eventually get weather or not it's in this game, but its all about the way it is implemented into the game, i think they can get away with removing rounds but they still need to have things like point earning to open doors and buy weapons they still need to have the PaP machine, mystery box and perks too.

Maybe in the campaign you would hold a room at the start like usual till you have enough to open the first door, you would also have a set of objectives ..

1.turn on the power

2.reveal the mystery of the level

3.link the teleporter and escape

side quests

1. find documents regarding experiments

2. listen to all voice recordings

The mystery of the level would be the Easter eggs from the previous games but slightly simplified and detailed for campaign.

The added addition of being able to play some key moments would be great too like when the hell hounds were created and Richthofen's first visit too moon and shangri la.

i think if they did this the way the game plays wouldn't feel too different, but it would be unique at the same time :)

I think your on the right track... but with a zombies campaign, everything would be brought forward to us. Maybe there would be a level where you are Richtofen during the Der Riese experiments and you had to trap them in the room with the hellhound fluffy. Or, during an opening cutscene maybe we are listening to Dr. Maxis welcome us to group 935. I don't know exactly how the'll do it.

This has not been confirmed by Treyarch so it is still sadly a leak and the information maybe wrong...

Think about it though, why would Treyarch or actually Activision let Walmart or Amazon to put down that description if it were to be fake? You can look at it at their websites for pre order. I think it's pretty much confirmed.

I think the emblems are for gamemode's. You know, classic, NML, 4v4, etc. I knows it sounds a little... Weird, but what else does not, in this case? In BO multiplayer you have similar system of design - the shape of the emblem is the same, the thing "inside" it changes. In BO, zombie mode has it's own emblem, maybe they will use this one as for one gamemode, and the other 2 (or more) for other game modes.

Just another tidbit of information not new but kinda strange The, Call of duty Facebook page posted this picture of Nacht der Untoten and the caption Everyone eventually needs a little "help." They also called this zombie 101 could this mean we will be seeing the old maps return or is this nothing ?

Or maybe....maybe they're saying there is something we've missed. Something to do with Nacht, that has something to do with the upcoming zombies. Can someone go back to the original and the remade map, and see if I'm right?