Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

Thanks guys, I plan on keeping this post going for as long as i possible can and have been putting some thought into how this post can stay relevant after the game comes out, i mean there won't be as much news coming in...

So i have thought about maybe updating once a month with information or working on a complete history of zombies, including all the teasers, Easter eggs and artwork from previous games.

Either way, i just hope this thread carry's on helping people find the information they need :)

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally think people are reading way to much into this bus driver thing i think ...

Before the explosion the bus had an onboard computer with a set route it traveled through the day, The bus had a driver but he was there just to check tickets and for emergency, when the explosion happened The driver died and the bus continued it's route.

So in short i think the bus driver is nothing more than a dead guy :mrgreen:

In the bird's eye view in the trailer you an see the bus is set into grooves in the ground. This makes sense since it would only ever need to go on one path If it was run by a computer.

Since it is on the track it is impossible that it could have crashed, or it would be off of the track. So I stand by the idea that it is a mannequin or a robot.

Also if zombies are capable of jumping twenty feet on ascension, why wouldn't it be able to free itself from a feeble band around its waist and attack you? Wouldn't we hear it freaking out in the seat? As I said, it can't have crashed so if it was a zombie it would still be there re-alive. Since it isn't, it has to be a robot.

You might argue "a player probably just shot it!" but then it would slump forward in the seat. The driver is obviously in an erect upright position from the glimpses we've seen of him. If he was strapped in over the shoulder too he would remain relatively upright though. But his head would still obviously be lolling to the side or forward.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not a zombie.

In the bird's eye view in the trailer you an see the bus is set into grooves in the ground. This makes sense since it would only ever need to go on one path If it was run by a computer.

Since it is on the track it is impossible that it could have crashed, or it would be off of the track. So I stand by the idea that it is a mannequin or a robot.

Also if zombies are capable of jumping twenty feet on ascension, why wouldn't it be able to free itself from a feeble band around its waist and attack you? Wouldn't we hear it freaking out in the seat? As I said, it can't have crashed so if it was a zombie it would still be there re-alive. Since it isn't, it has to be a robot.

You might argue "a player probably just shot it!" but then it would slump forward in the seat. The driver is obviously in an erect upright position from the glimpses we've seen of him. If he was strapped in over the shoulder too he would remain relatively upright though. But his head would still obviously be lolling to the side or forward.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not a zombie.

You can still crash even on a set path. *cough* TRAIN WRECK?????? *cough* Your logic is fallable. The fact that it must be run by a computer does not necessitate it having a humanlike interface.

All Zombies behave slightly different on their origin. The Soviet Zombies of Ascensions are much more woozy and athletic. Other Zombies never have the ability to jump that high. Zombies are stupid. They likely couldn't undo precise technology like a seatbelt.

And dying is literally one of the easiest things to do. There's a million things that could've caused its death. And the bus driver is NOT "obviously erect". That is your opinion. The only reason you'd say that is the straight-on image, which by literal perspective definition cannot give you that conclusion. And his head wouldn't roll much if he was buckled in tight or if the seat was slightly reclined.

I don't like when people come up with ridiculous stuff. But I really don't like it when people dismiss reasonable stuff. I'm not saying it is a dead zombie. But we saw a bloody face. So you know what? IT COULD BE!

I totally understand what you mean. Personally I think it's a robot or something. All of the stuff you just said makes sense, except for the crash thing. If it did crash, who would go to the trouble of putting it back on the track (since we can assume it is in working order when we are on the map) and not even get rid of the corpse in the seat? Your reasoning on the seatbelt is excellent though.

But as you said I don't mean to just throw away good ideas. I'm simply defending My idea, Just like what you're doing with yours. Both are just as possible, I just think the non-living humanoid seems more likely TO ME!

Okay that's fine and all. But as for the crash, like I said, there's many things that can cause death. That was just an example. And it's possible for a train to crash but not derail. Just the jolt of whatever it hit if somthing got on the tracks can kill a person.

EDIT: Although I'm not saying I believe that they're on tracks. I personally don't see them.

• Moderators

I would laugh pretty hard if Treyarch doesn't reveal who/what the driver is in the trailer.

And we could sit here talking about it for the next month and then when the game drops

the bus driver will turn out to be completely unimportant. :lol:

But I still think that you can hear Richtofen before the bus stops.

• Moderators

The zombies look really nice.

And the song is kinda meh. (sounds better than not ready to die though.

I am a bit confused with the second picture,why is only one eye,of the zombie,on the left glowing?

And the bus driver is now confirmed to be a robot. imo

That is all I have.