Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

It's been two days now. PSN Maintenance is over. What's Treyarch's goddamn excuse now?

It was a pain to get the nuketown map cos the maintenance. I know some people had an issue even after maintenance was complete. I followed treyarch to make sure i had a more up to date news source. Nuketown is fun, challenging though. Hope you have it figured out by now.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been two days now. PSN Maintenance is over. What's Treyarch's goddamn excuse now?

It was a pain to get the nuketown map cos the maintenance. I know some people had an issue even after maintenance was complete. I followed treyarch to make sure i had a more up to date news source. Nuketown is fun, challenging though. Hope you have it figured out by now.

I do. Man is it frustrating when Jug isn't one of the first few machines to drop. LSAT+HAMR+Ray Gun+Monkeys=awesome combo though.

New Zombie Map Suggestions

By: Bring The Heat

Map: Cirque der Toten (Circus of the Dead)

Map Size: Averagely Large (about the size of Call of the Dead)

Map Description: Set in a abandoned circus somewhere in Germany, after a meteor (with accounts of element 115) crash landed in the parks Tunnel of Death attraction, thus killing all the circuses attendants and staff. The meteor radiates amounts of element 115 throughout the park, resurrecting the dead.

New Buildable: Mirror-Spun = A rotating fun-house mirrror that attracts zombies to it and withstands 25 hits. (Like a monkey bomb but does not inflict damage to zombies)

Parts Required:

1.) Motor: located in a broken down cotton candy machine.

2.) Small Engine: found from a derailed roller coaster cart.

3.) Mirror: found from inside the fun-house.

Buildings:

*Fun House

*Food Court

*Admissions Booths

*Tunnel Of Death

*Freak Show Building (Where same monkeys from Ascension and Shangri-La, they emerge bout' every 5-7 rounds)

*Big Top (The main support of the Big Top include two main support pillars, one has collapsed and the other remains as the spire in this map)

Perks:

*Juggernaut

*Speed Cola

*Quick Revive

*Double Tap

*PhD Flopper

*Deadshot Dauquri

*Fast-Cut (Due to some attractions, lines may take a while to manouver through, Fast-Cut allows swift shortcuts to be open while having the perk)

New Drop!

*Damage-Aid (Makes all players guns become pack-a-punched for a period of 25 seconds, once time runs out, players guns return to normal with same ammount of ammo as before)

Map Details:

*Players spawn outside the front gates in the parking lot (first zombies spawn from windows of smashed cars. First door into park costs 750.

*PaP and Power need no assembly.

*Power is located backstage in the Big Top.

*PaP is located in the Tunnel Of Death. Once power is on, boats start making routine routes through the tunnel, leading you to PaP. You may travel through the water but much slower than staying in the boats.

*Once power is activated: perks are available, Tunnel of Death boats begin moving, roller coaster short-cut becomes available, and many lights around the park turn on which guide you towards the easter egg.

New Wonder-Weapon:

Twin Beam Pistols (TBP's). These Dual Weild pistols shoot high-concentrated energy beams. (Needed for the easter egg)

Hope you guys think this idea is cool, would be cool to be in black ops 2.

Post your guys map ideas. Or tell me what you thought of mine. :)

New Zombie Map Suggestions

By: Bring The Heat

Map: Cirque der Toten (Circus of the Dead)

Map Size: Averagely Large (about the size of Call of the Dead)

Map Description: Set in a abandoned circus somewhere in Germany, after a meteor (with accounts of element 115) crash landed in the parks Tunnel of Death attraction, thus killing all the circuses attendants and staff. The meteor radiates amounts of element 115 throughout the park, resurrecting the dead.

New Buildable: Mirror-Spun = A rotating fun-house mirrror that attracts zombies to it and withstands 25 hits. (Like a monkey bomb but does not inflict damage to zombies)

Parts Required:

1.) Motor: located in a broken down cotton candy machine.

2.) Small Engine: found from a derailed roller coaster cart.

3.) Mirror: found from inside the fun-house.

Buildings:

*Fun House

*Food Court

*Admissions Booths

*Tunnel Of Death

*Freak Show Building (Where same monkeys from Ascension and Shangri-La, they emerge bout' every 5-7 rounds)

*Big Top (The main support of the Big Top include two main support pillars, one has collapsed and the other remains as the spire in this map)

Perks:

*Juggernaut

*Speed Cola

*Quick Revive

*Double Tap

*PhD Flopper

*Deadshot Dauquri

*Fast-Cut (Due to some attractions, lines may take a while to manouver through, Fast-Cut allows swift shortcuts to be open while having the perk)

New Drop!

*Damage-Aid (Makes all players guns become pack-a-punched for a period of 25 seconds, once time runs out, players guns return to normal with same ammount of ammo as before)

Map Details:

*Players spawn outside the front gates in the parking lot (first zombies spawn from windows of smashed cars. First door into park costs 750.

*PaP and Power need no assembly.

*Power is located backstage in the Big Top.

*PaP is located in the Tunnel Of Death. Once power is on, boats start making routine routes through the tunnel, leading you to PaP. You may travel through the water but much slower than staying in the boats.

*Once power is activated: perks are available, Tunnel of Death boats begin moving, roller coaster short-cut becomes available, and many lights around the park turn on which guide you towards the easter egg.

New Wonder-Weapon:

Twin Beam Pistols (TBP's). These Dual Weild pistols shoot high-concentrated energy beams. (Needed for the easter egg)

Hope you guys think this idea is cool, would be cool to be in black ops 2.

Post your guys map ideas. Or tell me what you thought of mine. :)

That's a pretty awesome idea. My theory is in my signature about the next map but that is plausible.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Now that Origins has released & Black Ops II has come to a close, I thought I'd bump this thread back for people to see the Epic Mega thread that was the countdown to BOII.

The nostalgia of the Trailers & Bus Deliveries.....This thread kept was the heartbeat of CoDz in the lead up to BOII.

We may all have mixed feelings about BOII Zombies, but they sure made great gameplay additions.