Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

• Administrators

Yeah, that doesn't answer my question as to whether it is/was a limited time offer. Words would help.

It is a limited time offer. The DLC will always be available for purchase, but you wouldn't be saving those $10 like the image shows. I'd say in about a month or so, you'll only be able to buy the Nuketown Zombies map (and at its original full price) rather than the combined essentials.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry MMX, but you did say "if I buy the season pass today do I get Nuketown Zombies?" I was just showing you that you would.

Nuketown will always come with the season pass. The Limited offer part, is only for the $10 discount.

**Nuketown Zombies will be available for Season Pass holders first on Xbox 360 in December with other platforms to follow. DLC Content in the Season Pass may be sold separately.

Im uncertain on the 'give to a friend' part.

Being that the season pass is a digital download & not a code card (like what came with the game) you would have to use the friends hard-drive to save it to?

Check out the COD webpage under DLC. "4 map packs starting in 2013" Nuketown zombies is not part of these 4 DLC's, its a stand alone download. (for Xbox)

• Moderators

Well that is just crap. I hate Activision. They rip me off and won't even let me give it to a friend...

They like to do that to all of us.

I only bought the hardened edition to get NT.

And now I know that I could have just waited 1 month and get it anyway?

What else is in the hardened?

2 designs. (for ps3)

The soundtrack.

Camo and playercards.

And Nuketown 2025.

So Nuketown 2025 is only playble by playing in that sh*tty playlist with these other sh*tty maps? (And I know that some people like Hijacked and Carrier etc. but I do not...I mean I don't like Nuketown that much either but still.

The camo looks ugly and the playercard is useless.

I can listen to the soundtrack at some point on youtube.

The zombie design is okay.

And that's it.

Ugh...I will never ever buy a "special edition" of CoD ever again.

It was my first and last time.

I am mad...a bit. :x

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Even though this is posted in other threads, it belongs here too.

DLC Map Pack 1 - Revolution

Zombies are about to be taken to new heights, as the undead threat goes vertical in “Die Rise.” Moving along a series of collapsed skyscrapers, players must watch their step when fighting through the maze-like terrain. With brand new buildables and Wonder Weaponry though, players will be well-armed for this Zombies experience.

Also included with Revolution is the brand-new Zombies game mode “Turned,” where players can finally compete against each other as a zombie! In “Turned,” a lone human player fights for survival and points against a field of zombie players. The first zombie to hunt the human down earns the right to spawn in as the new human!

The Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Revolution content pack arrives first on Xbox LIVE on January 29th for 1200 Microsoft Points and will follow on other platforms at a later date.

http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/black_ops_2/blog/2013/01/08/revolution-dlc-map-pack-announced

Well that puts an end to a lot of leaks, like that crappy on we heard about with TEDD being a farmer driving a wagon... :lol:

And in other news...

OH MER GARD ZARBIEYES!

I don't like how the tranzit players are already returning, but it was half expected, by I can get by that... RichtoSam will have to wait...

Also WOH! just WOH! sooo many ideas! Will there be different types of buildings? WHERE in the far east? How epic do these characters look in tight crammed easily double-scratch able areas? Will rape training be a thing of the past! Where did that little girl disapear to? Will der reise or kino make a reacurance, will the fog be back? Will the pathways change as the buildings crumble?!? Will the Easter egg involve destroying the buildings? Or throwing something down a shaft? Will zip lines be used on the shaft?

MY HEAD IS ABOUT TO EXPLODE!

Also I CALLED IT! (and so did many others, I'm giving out full credit to other people as well this time) YOU DIE AND THEN RISE IN A NEW MODE! I KNEW THAT WOULD BE INCORPERATED EVENTUALY! WOOOOHHH!

NOW SINCRONISE THE COUNTDOWN TIMER! HIT IT PUNK!

Also, everyone, thank PINNAZ for his help here!

Seems like the appropriate thread to post this. As a PS3 gamer I am henceforth done purchasing Activision games and downloadable content. I purchased the season pass the day I purchased Black Ops 2 with the intention of getting all the game's DLC content on time including Nuketown Zombies. The "PS3 users should be content with waiting because they don't pay for playing our multiplayer service" should not be an issue in the case of season pass customers. I didn't give Activision 60 dollars on opening day, I gave them 110. Where's the advantage in that purchase? That I saved like 10 bucks by buying early? S***, I'd pay another 15 to get the chance to have my DLC arrive on time at this point. Not only has Activision bent season pass buyers backwards, they refuse to post release dates for the DLCs we've all been waiting for. For all I know Nuketown Zombies will be released with the 4th map pack, and I won't be getting Revolution until the middle of March.

Seems like the appropriate thread to post this. As a PS3 gamer I am henceforth done purchasing Activision games and downloadable content. I purchased the season pass the day I purchased Black Ops 2 with the intention of getting all the game's DLC content on time including Nuketown Zombies. The "PS3 users should be content with waiting because they don't pay for playing our multiplayer service" should not be an issue in the case of season pass customers. I didn't give Activision 60 dollars on opening day, I gave them 110. Where's the advantage in that purchase? That I saved like 10 bucks by buying early? S***, I'd pay another 15 to get the chance to have my DLC arrive on time at this point. Not only has Activision bent season pass buyers backwards, they refuse to post release dates for the DLCs we've all been waiting for. For all I know Nuketown Zombies will be released with the 4th map pack, and I won't be getting Revolution until the middle of March.

I'm a PS3 player also, and I bought the Hardened Edition. We got Nuketown Zombies the day of release, but you just have to get used to the month wait for DLC my friend. It's just the way it is and nobody can do anything about it. Yea it sucks but what can ya do? I'm surprised Nuketown Zombies hasn't been released on PSN yet. But I can almost guarantee we'll be seeing Revolution around March 5th. Given that XBOX get's DLC exclusive for 30 days, and it comes out Jan 29th for XBOX, I'd say it comes out March 5th for PS3. The reason being that Tuesday is usually the day games usually release, it'd have to be the first Tuesday in March. If February had 29 days in it, I'd say it'd be out on Feb 29th, but we couldn't be that lucky lol.

It's ment to be an Xbox game, And let's be honest, your not going to stop purchasing the games.... On the other hand other games, like arkham asylum, offer more advantages to PS3 users, like being able to play as the joker!

Just because one game gives you something slower then another doesn't mean it's worth any less, I mean if your a true die- hard easter egg hunter, buy an Xbox, but if your just playing to play, just wait the couple of weeks! At least they are giving you the extras... I'll NEVER be able to play arkham asylum as the joker unless I buy a ps3 and arkham asylum.... ;)

No I was talking about Nuketown. It's not even the 29th yet and I don't even have an XBOX. I meant Nuketown. And of course Activision scheduled the release on the date of Playstation Network's 12 hour maintenance so I can't download it until night time. I guarantee they did that on purpose. Like "oh shit well we made it available! Blame the playstation network!"