Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

So jealous PINNAZ i still got another 9 hours, I'm catching up on some fringe until the release also gonna tidy the bedroom in preparation so i have nothing to do for the next few days !!!

Right there with you! I've tidied up and set everything up for a hardcore all nighter, might even leave my disc drive open when I go off to work in preparation. Only thing left to do is stock up on energy drinks.

Also, as many others have said, great thread! Very well managed sir.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all of you currently playing or getting it tonight, screw you.

That is all.

Australia....The Lucky Country!!!

When do you get your copy Undead xP?

I think everyone will be stoked with this game. Very large complex story mode. I can see why they called that trailer "Suprise"

I can't wait until the Lobbies are full.

To all of you currently playing or getting it tonight, screw you.

That is all.

Australia....The Lucky Country!!!

When do you get your copy Undead xP?

I think everyone will be stoked with this game. Very large complex story mode. I can see why they called that trailer "Suprise"

I can't wait until the Lobbies are full.

In Australia it's 15+ isn't it?

For all those complaining about not being able to redeem codes and such, be glad you have the game! GAME failed to deliver my Hardened Edition yesterday and to be perfectly honest, I'm not really expecting for it to come today. My post usually arrives pretty late, around 11ish so I'll just have to wait and see.

Fingers crossed for you as well Alpha. I'm definitely not going to be pre-ordering with GAME again.

• 3 weeks later...

Well today Nuketown Zombies was added to the store and was able to be downloaded. For Season Pass holders it said free. Once you backed out of the game to begin download, (on Xbox), the download goes from 98% to 0%, back to 99% and this message pops up: "Cannot Download Nuketown Zombies".

At this point I was furious and got on the internet to find that I wasn't alone. On the Activision forum there was pages and pages of people enraged because of this. A staff member at Activision tells everyone to delete their cache. Once these people did, Nuketown disappeared completely from the store. This ended up being a coincidence as Nuketown Zombies was removed from the store.

I then call Activision, and ask what is going on. They tell me that the download was put out too early and he is unsure of a date. At the same time he is telling me this, his manager tells him to tell everyone to expect it around the 12th. Going by past dates, I think the day before that, (a Tuesday) would be a closer date...Hows that for news? :D