Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah no new information which sucks .....

I have seen that "new mode" that has been posted looks to be just grief mode, with a different name, The post says that you grief the players so therefor do not think it's anything new :)

Hopefully this is the calm before the storm black Ops 2 is out in less than 3 weeks so there will be a ton of new information being released in last week run up, reviews, screenshots and general information.....

Also GTTV has there zombie preview on Sunday so hopefully Geoff Keighley can get some decent information out of jimmy regarding our beloved zombie's mode :)

I have seen that "new mode" that has been posted looks to be just grief mode, with a different name, The post says that you grief the players so therefor do not think it's anything new :)

Hopefully this is the calm before the storm black Ops 2 is out in less than 3 weeks so there will be a ton of new information being released in last week run up, reviews, screenshots and general information.....

Also GTTV has there zombie preview on Sunday so hopefully Geoff Keighley can get some decent information out of jimmy regarding our beloved zombie's mode :)

I have this feeling that we wont get anything for a couple of weeks and then we will get a tease of Nuketown, another random pics, and a 10 second game trailer. Then boom thats it!

I have this feeling that we wont get anything for a couple of weeks and then we will get a tease of Nuketown, another random pics, and a 10 second game trailer. Then boom thats it!

They've given us a lot. I think we will likely not get anything else at all before the release.

GTTV'S bonus round will be up on monday that was confirmed at the end of this weeks episode :)

And i'm guessing when reviews start to roll out we shall get some new info even if it;s just images and more info on game modes and how they play ....

Im guessing that will be the lot really, until release either way will keep my eye's open for anything new...

And James c burns needs to hurry up with part 3 of his zombie video's !!!!

• Moderators

That would be nice.

Although I doubt a lot of people would write their stuff in here.

(since people would rather make their own threads about their ideas etc. but maybe if enough people go to this thread and share their ideas it could work.)

Speaking of strategies.

You should have a new pm from me perfect. :P

I was hoping to make it some kind of hub for all the easter eggs, story related information in the game and any future regarding DLC....

Having all the game modes explained like i have we the 3 we know about and generally any useful information maybe charecter bio's enemy type's weapon's that are in the game all having there own spoiler section, i would love this post to become a hub for any kind of information regarding the mode we all love so much :)

I was hoping to make it some kind of hub for all the easter eggs, story related information in the game and any future regarding DLC....

Having all the game modes explained like i have we the 3 we know about and generally any useful information maybe charecter bio's enemy type's weapon's that are in the game all having there own spoiler section, i would love this post to become a hub for any kind of information regarding the mode we all love so much :)

Very good idea That would help me a lot it

Oh yeah 20 days to go getting so excited now !!!!

It's good being British we get the game before anyone else :P

Will try get my first impressions up after i played it for a thew hours on midnight release ....

Intresting way of looking at it, i know with some games they do a release at the same time across the globe. I guess there not doing that for this.

Also being English, aren't countries like Australia, China, in front of us, when it comes to time, so I'm sure some people with be playing it before us.