Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna make a new thread about this, but figured it'd be best suited here. When we get close to Monday, you might want to note in the title to look out for the feeds coming from the Zombies Feed on callofduty.com

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/feed

I'm just giving a heads up for all you guys anxious to get some more zombies info. The latest Zombies Intel from callofduty.com talks of "time-exclusive info" coming for Black Ops 2. From 10/8 - 10/11, zombie feeds will be shown for a limited time only on the site. We've got to make sure keep our eyes on this at the start of next week. Stay vigilent!

Thanks for the heads up next week is gonna awesome !!!

Next week is setting up to be very eventful! Can't wait! :D

Also punkrock, for the time-exclusive releases regarding details on the bus, make sure to provide this link: http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/feed. That is the direct link to the Zombie Intel page on BO2's website. Callofduty.com recently added this Zombies Intel section to the site, you may want to keep an eye on it in the future as well.

And one more interesting thing I caught with that small article about the bus details being released.

"You're not gonna survive Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Zombies without a little help from the Bus, and you won't find it online unless you know the latest Bus schedule

Must mean we're starting outside the bus. I've got a suspision when we first start in Tranzit, you will be seperated completely from your teammates in a certain part of the world. Eventually you guys find each other and then find the bus to start the journey. I think that'd be an awesome start to the story.

Hey guys, just joined because i believe some things were missed, firstly pentagon shaped icons are perks and i assume hexagonal shaped are zombie levels. (Not sure if anything new so far)

Secondly, waltz is a perk since at the end of the tape is the noise of a can dropping in a vending machine.

Imo, its a sort of staminup that increases speed maybe by 3/4(waltz steps) or some other tempo of other waltz styles.

Third, that power power power video is the turbine wonder weapon loading....

Forth, how many charachters did people counted? 4 or 5? I saw 5...

Lastly, the bus station from cleveland, does it fit at all in any theories why we'd be in ohio?

Obvious apologies if this has been pointed out or its in a wrong topic/sub forum

Hey guys, just joined because i believe some things were missed, firstly pentagon shaped icons are perks and i assume hexagonal shaped are zombie levels. (Not sure if anything new so far)

Secondly, waltz is a perk since at the end of the tape is the noise of a can dropping in a vending machine.

Imo, its a sort of staminup that increases speed maybe by 3/4(waltz steps) or some other tempo of other waltz styles.

Third, that power power power video is the turbine wonder weapon loading....

Forth, how many charachters did people counted? 4 or 5? I saw 5...

Lastly, the bus station from cleveland, does it fit at all in any theories why we'd be in ohio?

Obvious apologies if this has been pointed out or its in a wrong topic/sub forum

It's 4 people... 1 girl... 1 nerd... 1 guy with a mustache... And 1 mystery guy... May be more in 4vs4... Or could just be the same people on 2 coexisting maps....

Waltz could be a perk, I'd go for that... But there's no way that's the perk theme, no words see.... It might be the background music of it and when the electro boss walks by it it stratifys....

Power power power could be the turbine firing but idk I'll have to check that out...

I doubt the stations in cleivland... It's got to Be either a small isolated farm town, likely on the east coast, the further east coast, like north Carolina or Georgia.. I also heard some rumors about new jersey... Idk...

As for the Pentagons/hexagons... I have no idea what your talking about....