Zombies release countdown and DLC news.

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want feedback? Here we.............. Go. *batman reference*

This is one of the most sophisticated and well organized threads I've ever seen on this site. Nobody Deserves the cyan crown more than you. Congratulations. :D

Adding stuff would be good but some might see it as a bit excessive. I personally wouldn't mind either way, but if I had to choose, go ahead and add in the aforementioned additions. it decreases the need for more threads, keeping the forum more organized in general.

The video you watched was only the exact segment where they talked about Black Ops II Zombies. I watched the whole show, and you know how shows like to tell you what is coming up. They mentioned theater mode a few times like that.

And it was not confirmed months ago. This is the first of it. Disagree? Well then why does punkrockzombie not mention it nor an article mentioning it anywhere on this thread? It may have been leaked months ago. I don't know; I don't concern myself with leaks.

• Moderators

At 03:00.

I doubt that was a leak.

So almost 4 months ago this was "kinda" confirmed.

I don't know; I don't concern myself with leaks.

Neither do I.

And I think Marl lamia said that in an interview as well. (Not 100% sure about that,though.)

But if it is considered a leak then I apologize for it and happily delete those two posts.