Zombie disc 2 ? DLC seperated ?

So your telling me that to save 2 million activision would cut content from the xbox 360 version of the game, would they cut it on ps3 too just so they games are identical even tho the ps3's bluray would be able to hold the content on 1 disc ?

People would be pissed and they would lose money, as for the price it surely costs no more to manufacture 2 disc than it does to manufacture one more Bluray disc which is superior and therefor more expensive to manufacture.

Activison will not cut stuff from the game so they can fit it all on 1 disc if they need it too be on 2 disc it will be ...

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So your telling me that to save 2 million activision would cut content from the xbox 360 version of the game, would they cut it on ps3 too just so they games are identical even tho the ps3's bluray would be able to hold the content on 1 disc ?

People would be pissed and they would lose money, as for the price it surely costs no more to manufacture 2 disc than it does to manufacture one more Bluray disc which is superior and therefor more expensive to manufacture.

Activison will not cut stuff from the game so they can fit it all on 1 disc if they need it too be on 2 disc it will be ...

You sir, truly underestimate Activision. As I said, they will do everything in their power to keep it to one disc. If it isn't possible, then of course it would be done on two discs. I'm not disputing that fact. What I AM disputing is that Activision care so little about the customer, and care so much about the money, that they most likely WOULD cut content from the game where possible to save money.

-Jolteon

^^^ just like we shouldn't rule out the possibility of the girl on the poster being dempsey after his sex change operation!

But seriously, I doubt it. Possible but unlikely. If the game is too big there will most likely be 2 discs for every system. Ps3 could do it with Blu ray (w00tw00t) but Xbox and pc users might get pissed if the ps3 users appear to get special treatment.

:roll:

activision wouldnt cut out from just xbox alone. if there is too much for one disc they would let the ps3 have it all because they can hold it and just screw the xbox user. they would cut content from both. and no one would be pissed because... no one would have played the game and therefore not know what or if anything had been cut from the game. except for maybe devs and testers and blah. so yeah 2 discs not likely.