So much content in BO2

I see alot of people complain about black ops 2 saying the game is the same every year and all that crap but honestly people don't realize how much they get in the game there is so much it's insane...

A full length campaign, with at least 3 difficulty settings

A Massive multiplayer, with multiple prestige's

Party games/wager matches

Zombies classic, multiplayer and single player

4z4 Zombies

Combat training

Theater mode and cod casting

I'm also hoping for a zombie campaign and zombie wager match but if these don't happen then there is plenty of other stuff...

I'm looking forward to zombies mainly the 4z4, just to see how it turns out.

What is everyone else looking forwards too ?

Finally stop complaining people treyarch put so much effort into the game to give us bucket loads of content i think they deserve a break ...

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RANT

It seems to me most of the people who play the games and can still find things to complain about are the noobtastic mystery box cultists. They play the game, *suck* at it, and cry because they want level 50 prestige 15 handed to them on a silver platter. That way they don't need strategy or skill to "win." that explains how noob tubing got its name.

They can't grasp the concept of balance being necessary to avoid allowing things become OP. ERMAGHERD THIS GUN HAS A BILLION DAMAGE BUT THE RECOIL IS SO BAD, I KILLZORZ U TREYARCH! ERMAGHERD THIS SHOTGUN IS A ONE HIT KILL BUT HAS SLIGHTLY RESTRICTED RANGE IVER OTHERS IN ITS CLASS! DAMNIT THIS TGUNDERGUN ONLY HAS A MAXIMUM KILKING POTENTIAL OF OVER TWO HUNDRED! IM NEVER PLAYING COD AGAIN!That makes me sick!

The worst part? They return for every single title.

Bitch please, go cry to your master the mystery box.

Down with the mystery box; wall gun anarchy for life!

RANT

Well we sure are going to get our moneys worth!

I'm actually quite looking forward to the campaign again, WaWs campaign was good but BLOPS just blew me away, it drew me in and was addictive. Also with it changing this time round with different ways to do things (can't remember what it's called but you get that choice)and the story seems just as addictive as the last! (BLOPS not MW3)

But also it would be interesting to see how zombies will change.

Also the cod casting will be a mode that I will hopefully use a lot.

Lemme save some space.... I'm looking forward & going to play the WHOLE game :D

Don't forget the campaign's multiple endings and also the strike force missions that will require multiple playthroughs to play all of them. :)

I thought it was the same ending just different ways to get there?

If there are multiple endings this would mean the last of the black ops(thank god we don't want it to end up like mw3) however if there are multiple paths to the same ending, it could (regrettingly) make a 3rd black ops...

Just my thoughts...