How many of you actually preorded the care package?

Just curious. I did because the Quadcopter looks awesome and I thought, "Why not? I'll pay the extra hundred dollars for it." It looks pretty sick and I'm sure will be fun to drive. I only play zombies, rarely multiplayer, so the nuketown zombie map should be awesome and I'm pretty pumped. How many of you forked over the $179.99 for the care package; even if you just play zombies?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope i went for hardened, waste of money for the care package if you asked me.

That RCXD from previous game was crappy and not worth the extra bucks uses a crap load of AA batteries and only lasted 2 hours using it non stop was kinda fun but a waste... i could buy an RC car for like $50 that uses rechargeable batteries that would last me longer and much more fun. So i bet this little quadtropter or whats it call is no different.

I've pre-ordered the care package and will likely buy another years worth of elite aswell

Treyarch hasn't announced how they are incorporating Elite into Black Ops 2, so it is very possible that that they upped the price from $150 to $180 because of the Elite integration. I think that Hardened edition is only $80 because it may not include any of the Elite features...like I said we don't know.

Moral of the story... you may not have to pay another $50 for Elite.

After like the first week the quad rotor would just collect dust on my shelf and the care package would just be shoved in my closet.

I just want the in game stuff and zombies before everyone else. So, I got hardened.

Yeah... see if I got the quodrotor... it wouldn't even make it on my shelf because they aren't that organized :D

On topic... you share the same logic as me, and I'm sure a lot of other people.

I got the care package only because when I went into gamestop to pickup a 3DS XL a few days ago the guy is like "Want to pre order BO2 care package?" I say "Ill take the hardened and up to the care package if I have enough money and find the need" he then tells me "I just got a memo that today is the last day to preorder the care package" he shows me the memo and im like "FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKK" at the counter. So ye, care package for me. Fuck the copter. the box will be soooo key to hold my games

I got the care package only because when I went into gamestop to pickup a 3DS XL a few days ago the guy is like "Want to pre order BO2 care package?" I say "Ill take the hardened and up to the care package if I have enough money and find the need" he then tells me "I just got a memo that today is the last day to preorder the care package" he shows me the memo and im like "FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKK" at the counter. So ye, care package for me. Fuck the copter. the box will be soooo key to hold my games

I didn't even think of using it as a game holder! Balls. Oh well. But anyway I went for hardened.