~Zombies Hangman~

Undead

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SPAWN TRAPPING is correct, congratulations @way2g00d.  Board is yours.

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

-

Incorrect Guesses (0/6):

Hint(s):

Scoreboard:

1st: Slade - 236

2nd: way2g00d - 199

3rd: Lenne- 164

Electric Jesus - 138

Nightmare Voyager o-o - 120

ETEl2NAL407 - 100

The Meh  :P - 78

Tasha the noob - 73

Delta - 68

Naitrax - 58

Rissole25 - 48

MurderMachineX - 46
Undad - 44

Cheesegrater28 - 32

Tac - 30

PortlyLlama80 - 22

Reddonkeyham - 20

Jake Duck - 16

83457 - 12

Chopper - 26

zombieman9 - 10
XAvengedLullabyX - 10
OverWater17 - 10

RaidDzn - 10

PINNAZ - 8

nayrc - 6
unlawfully inacurate - 4

Ooka - 2
RiftRunner001 - 2
ZombieDreamerDan - 2
CrubZee - 2

BriggzyJ97 - 2

TheNathanNS - 2

Mr Swifty - 2

RZArazorSHARP20 - 2

Señor Festo Lithium - 2

• Guess the word correctly without any letters = 10 points
  • Guess the word correctly = 2 points
  • Stump the field (6 incorrect guesses) = 6 points
  • One incorrect letter = 1 incorrect guess
  • One incorrect word(s) = 2 incorrect guesses
  • You may only guess up to 2 consonants or 1 vowel at a time
  • Host adds hint after 4 incorrect guesses
  • Tuesday is 10-pointer Tuesday and solving the puzzle regardless of letters on the board nets you 10 points. The hint is added after 2 incorrect guesses, but the host may reveal up to 2 letters from start (none that repeat)
  • Friday is 2x day, no hints, but all point values are doubled and 1 extra incorrect guess is given
  • Numbers must be spelled out
  • After 6 wrong guesses the person who did make the last guess get's the board

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

-

Incorrect Guesses (0/6):

_ _ _ _ _ / _ _ _ _ _ _

Hint(s): Richtofen's ....

Scoreboard:

Electric Jesus - 138

Nightmare Voyager o-o - 120

ETEl2NAL407 - 100

Tasha the noob - 73

Delta - 68

Naitrax - 58

Rissole25 - 48

MurderMachineX - 46

Undad - 44

Chopper - 26

Cheesegrater28 - 32

Tac - 30

PortlyLlama80 - 22

Reddonkeyham - 20

Jake Duck - 16

83457 - 12

zombieman9 - 10

XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10

RaidDzn - 10

PINNAZ - 8

nayrc - 6

unlawfully inacurate - 4

Ooka - 2

RiftRunner001 - 2

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

CrubZee - 2

BriggzyJ97 - 2

TheNathanNS - 2

Mr Swifty - 2

RZArazorSHARP20 - 2

Señor Festo Lithium - 2

• Tuesday is 10-pointer Tuesday and solving the puzzle regardless of letters on the board nets you 10 points. The hint is added after 2 incorrect guesses, but the host may reveal up to 2 letters from start (none that repeat)
  • Friday is 2x day, no hints, but all point values are doubled and 1 extra incorrect guess is given

Can we please get back on track with Hangman? Things like this are rather unproductive:

@way2g00d Let's see if you can solve this one.

_ _ _ _

Hint(s): way has officially become a fucking ....

(I'm sorry, but they just are. Post Voyager's new board, guys.)

(Plus, thanks a lot, @Slade. Now that you said that, I'm most likely unable to get on Hangman during school. They're gonna block it with an Extreme Language Filter (I hate my school because of that). The best of times I'm able to do so... pretty much taken with a few keystrokes and the snap of a finger.)

Wow, let's calm this down straight away shall we.

Way has a young family at home, and for all I know has not been able to go onto the site since he posted his board and NV answered.

@Slade has made a joke to Way, on this thread.  I'm not editing anything that another staff member has made.

Even though Slade or I could have given the board back, we can't until Way confirms NV is correct.

Swearing slips onto this site, even with what is written in the CoC.  That's because the absolute majority of staff think that within reason, it does have a place in some situations.

The game is 17+ right?  There is a vast difference between swearing at someone, and using a swear word to make a point.  I'm sorry but that's just the real world we live in.  

People swear everywhere - a shit ton of it is uncouth, but using my example just now isn't uncouth, it's just the way that a lot of people talk.

Edit - I do empathise with you if this means you can't play this game at school.  I can edit my 'swear' word out if it will make a difference.

Sorry guys Been really really busy at work and family lately. So, I can't get to it during evenings, especially since TAPATALK has been a ***** to me.

@Slade thanks for the kind words. I will solve your puzzle in a bit. 

@nighmarevoyager Grand Scheme is Correct, 10 points! Will refresh board in a sec.

@The Meh I still think school banning your internet use for this forum is more productive to you than hangman ;)

Board updated for NV...

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

-

Incorrect Guesses (0/6):

_

Hint(s):

Scoreboard:

Electric Jesus - 138

Nightmare Voyager o-o - 130

ETEl2NAL407 - 100

Tasha the noob - 73

Delta - 68

Naitrax - 58

Rissole25 - 48

MurderMachineX - 46

Undad - 44

Chopper - 26

Cheesegrater28 - 32

Tac - 30

PortlyLlama80 - 22

Reddonkeyham - 20

Jake Duck - 16

83457 - 12

zombieman9 - 10

XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10

RaidDzn - 10

PINNAZ - 8

nayrc - 6

unlawfully inacurate - 4

Ooka - 2

RiftRunner001 - 2

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

CrubZee - 2

BriggzyJ97 - 2

TheNathanNS - 2

Mr Swifty - 2

RZArazorSHARP20 - 2

Señor Festo Lithium - 2

So let's just debunk this whole happening right from the get-go, and let's look into my viewpoints. I'll explain as best as possible what I will need to.

Let's get started.

Thunder Gun

Correct! posting board now for chopper.

So this basically starts with Chopper answering way's Hangman. Simple, really. Although Voyager points out...

Thunder Gun is two words, it needs a / inbetween thunder and gun

And...

T H U N D E R G U N is the right answer! 

For those who think thundergun is  2 words, I say it is questionable, this is how i knew the spelling, please get over and move on. Thanks 

So way responds to Voyager in a very questionable way. Ideally, with the "please get over it and move on. Thanks" part of the reply. That's a very suspicious way to word a simple response.

Then...

I think it can be both really but I just thought it was always two words, you didnt have to be so harsh about it way considering I was the only one who said it and its not exactly a stupid mistake to make when it is two words put into one so dont be mean about it. 

Anyways I guess E

Also Chopper, between words use _ not - as its not easy to see.

As I said, way replied oddly. And Voyager caught how he said it and he took a form of offense to it. And what Voyager did was... rather right, responding as such.

And then things wrapped up a bit on that.

My apologies if I offended you, I was not trying to be harsh. You and I voyager, were friendly enough to understand each other by now. Well, at least that's what I thought. Sorry again. 

I really don't think Way was being like that, I've known this guy for nearly 4 years and he is literally one of the nicest guys I have ever meet.  I have never ever heard him say anything bad about anyone at all, and we have played together tons and tons.

Maybe it's just his turn of phrase, which you consider to be brusque, but I just consider to be almost business like :)

Okay, so long as he wasnt taking a hit out on me.  S, T?

So then I made a bit of a late post. I didn't really catch that things wrapped up until after Voyager had already posted the above statement. HOWEVER: I made certain that I edited in that I noticed how late I was to comment.

Does it really matter, though? We're just playing a game, and if someone either misinterprets something or someone else makes a rash comment to another, that kinda de-mantles the objective of a game: to have fun.

So... let's just play the game. I don't think we need to have an argument over how things are spelled, or are spaced out, or whatever.

(Although it does happen to say "Thundergun" on screen when you get it on, say... Kino, I guess. As opposed to the upgrade, which... still is sorta one word, but "cannon" has a capital C, thusly called "ZeusCannon". The specifics don't matter all the time, though.)

Anywho...

...give me an O, Chopper.

EDIT: I realized that it was dealt with for the most part... so I don't mean to re-spark argument. I actually aimed to fix any argument, and try to be on both sides. But meh. My skim-reader skills shine brighter than ever :P

So Voyager pointed it out and I replied back.

No offense dude your my friend but its been resolved already.

Yeah, I realized...

Does that quote look familiar, @Tasha? The quote you deemed unproductive?

It's really anything but. If you were to have read previous pages you wouldn't have said what you did, and tried to make a point, and tried to point out MY wrongdoings.

@way2g00d Let's see if you can solve this one.

_ _ _ _

Hint(s): way has officially become a fucking ....

NOW THIS IS THE KICKER.

Now, let me be honest. @Slade, I have nothing truly against you at all. You posted it as a joke, and I knew that it was a joke. But... I dunno, perhaps moderation in what's said needs to happen. I was pretty much blocked off from this at school. And it kinda sucks, really. At least, that's how I see it.

As for @Tasha... tell me, was the post really related to the actual Hangman?

Henceforth why I posted to start getting the game a bit more productive past that message.

Now, I'll say this, if there's a voice of reasoning during all of this, it had to be Chopper.

Wow, let's calm this down straight away shall we.

Way has a young family at home, and for all I know has not been able to go onto the site since he posted his board and NV answered.

@Slade has made a joke to Way, on this thread.  I'm not editing anything that another staff member has made.

Even though Slade or I could have given the board back, we can't until Way confirms NV is correct.

Swearing slips onto this site, even with what is written in the CoC.  That's because the absolute majority of staff think that within reason, it does have a place in some situations.

The game is 17+ right?  There is a vast difference between swearing at someone, and using a swear word to make a point.  I'm sorry but that's just the real world we live in.  

People swear everywhere - a shit ton of it is uncouth, but using my example just now isn't uncouth, it's just the way that a lot of people talk.

Edit - I do empathise with you if this means you can't play this game at school.  I can edit my 'swear' word out if it will make a difference.

I have no reason to say anything about Chopper. Chopper handled the situation perfectly. If anything, he's quite the model Moderator for me at this rate. However, let's look at what was said AFTER that, by a certain someone.

@The Meh Let's not discuss productivity when you yourself make such wonderful, productive posts like this one on the same page.

Yeah, I realized...

way, update the board, s'il vous plaît. :3

A few things:

1. Read up above as to what I said. It really doesn't speak anything unproductive. What's unproductive is what Slade did. And as far as I'm concerned, you are just defending him, because you're going out.

2. I'd let this slide, but the fact is, this happens all the time. All the time, you come at us and respond to us all pissy and mean, with no reasoning behind it. And quite frankly, that gets nobody anywhere. These sorts of things re-spark arguments. Hell: One of the bigger reasons I even bothered to write all this and quote all this is to deal with what you said. Because you think what I said was unjust. And you think I'm a hypocrite as a result. Given some reasoning as to the past happenings, I'm hoping the least you can do is look into the evidence I've got right here as to what occurred, and at least go as far as to apologize for what you said. Perhaps I can gain more respect back for you if you do that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll just use that to divide this and that stuff above the line. Now, note that this could have easily been avoided. But some things just happen. We can't stop them from happening. This wasn't really an issue for me until Tasha went as far as to say what she said. I do take offense to that, because she doesn't understand that I'm trying to play the game too, and a message like what Slade posted truly isn't as productive.

So... lets get to the game. @Nightmare Voyager, post your board.

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Incorrect Guesses (1/6):

E

Hint(s):

Scoreboard:

Electric Jesus - 138

ETEl2NAL407 - 100

Tasha the noob - 73

Delta - 68

Naitrax - 58

Rissole25 - 48

MurderMachineX - 46

Undad - 44

Chopper - 26

Cheesegrater28 - 32

Tac - 30

PortlyLlama80 - 22

Reddonkeyham - 20

Jake Duck - 16

83457 - 12

zombieman9 - 10

XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10

RaidDzn - 10

PINNAZ - 8

nayrc - 6

unlawfully inacurate - 4

Ooka - 2

RiftRunner001 - 2

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

CrubZee - 2

BriggzyJ97 - 2

TheNathanNS - 2

Mr Swifty - 2

RZArazorSHARP20 - 2

Señor Festo Lithium - 2

Updated and Reposted

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _A_ _

Incorrect Guesses (5/6):

E, S, R, D, P

Hint(s):

Otherwise known as Treyarch

Scoreboard:

Electric Jesus - 138

ETEl2NAL407 - 100

Tasha the noob - 73

Delta - 68

Naitrax - 58

Rissole25 - 48

MurderMachineX - 46
Undad - 44

Chopper - 26

Cheesegrater28 - 32

Tac - 30

PortlyLlama80 - 22

Reddonkeyham - 20

Jake Duck - 16

83457 - 12

zombieman9 - 10
XAvengedLullabyX - 10
OverWater17 - 10

RaidDzn - 10

PINNAZ - 8

nayrc - 6
unlawfully inacurate - 4

Ooka - 2
RiftRunner001 - 2
ZombieDreamerDan - 2
CrubZee - 2

BriggzyJ97 - 2

TheNathanNS - 2

Mr Swifty - 2

RZArazorSHARP20 - 2

Señor Festo Lithium - 2

@The Meh

Slade made a joke towards way. No need to say his post was unproductive. Last I checked there's no rule stating you can't post a joke

. Not to mention we were waiting on way to update the board after all. Also how can he moderate his posts when he doesn't know you play this game during school hours? Not all of us has the time luxury to be on codz during school or work hours. 
I know I'm not the only one getting really tired of some people dragging out arguments and criticizing people over the smallest, most insignificant things lately, so please stop doing this. 

D please.

Archived