RZArazorSHARP20 - 2

• Guess the word correctly without any letters = 10 points
  • Guess the word correctly = 2 points
  • Stump the field (6 incorrect guesses) = 6 points
  • One incorrect letter = 1 incorrect guess
  • One incorrect word(s) = 2 incorrect guesses
  • You may only guess up to 2 consonants or 1 vowel at a time
  • Host adds hint after 4 incorrect guesses
  • Tuesday is 10-pointer Tuesday and solving the puzzle regardless of letters on the board nets you 10 points. The hint is added after 2 incorrect guesses, but the host may reveal up to 2 letters from start (none that repeat)
  • Friday is 2x day, no hints, but all point values are doubled and 1 extra incorrect guess is given
  • Numbers must be spelled out
  • After 6 wrong guesses the person who did make the last guess get's the board

• Administrators

After 6 incorrect guesses, host gets 6 points and the person who guessed last gets the board. We decided on this quite a few months back to keep up the pace of the

So then why did the rules never change to reflect this? And why now do you choose to start following this "rule"?

Also, who's this "we"? I know you're a frequent around here, and you're more in the Mod's favor, but at the end of the day, you're a Donor, not a Moderator, and thusly I don't see how you'd be involved in Mod choices.

This is not a Staff moderated game. This a Community game ran by members, @Undad to be specific. We will not be making any rule changes one way or the other, that is for the OP to decide. Also, if being in "mod favor" translates to her not acting like a little douche all the time, then yes she is. How about trying to get a full answer before assuming the worst and jumping all over people. My patience for this behavior is growing thin.

@The Meh "mod favor" Ёб твою мать die heeft mod favor tonight met die arrogante bek van je. Huil nog meer om een regel die er was voordat jij hier de held kwam uithangen.

@InfestLithium mr. Steal yo Board has joined, sweet.

@Slade give me a C s'il vous plaît.

Although I can tell you're saying things about me being arrogant, why not give me an English translation? I'm pretty sure it's nothing too good, concerning what I've seen so far from just translating it over some translators on Google and otherwise...

After 6 incorrect guesses, host gets 6 points and the person who guessed last gets the board. We decided on this quite a few months back to keep up the pace of the

So then why did the rules never change to reflect this? And why now do you choose to start following this "rule"?

Also, who's this "we"? I know you're a frequent around here, and you're more in the Mod's favor, but at the end of the day, you're a Donor, not a Moderator, and thusly I don't see how you'd be involved in Mod choices.

This is not a Staff moderated game. This a Community game ran by members, @Undad to be specific. We will not be making any rule changes one way or the other, that is for the OP to decide. Also, if being in "mod favor" translates to her not acting like a little douche all the time, then yes she is. How about trying to get a full answer before assuming the worst and jumping all over people. My patience for this behavior is growing thin.

Well, Tasha's said some rather... "bad things" before. She's lashed out a few times at Voyager and I before. The most recent one I remember is that one theory by... what's his name... Andrew the Bouncing Betty, or whatever. If you're gonna safeguard her saying that she hasn't acted out of term at least once before, then that's rather peculiar.

It's not that I don't understand what you mean by this, it's not that I don't want to follow your rules, nothing like that. It's just that right now you guys are pretty much giving Tasha free reigns to basically say what she wants about us. I don't know what you expect me to say past this. I know I run the risk of suspension, or possible ban, but I don't want that whatsoever. I just don't understand why she gets to treat fellow members like that. CoDz is a nice site. And her telling us we're basically being assholes is sending out quite the negative message for me.

:mellow:  I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'm sorry if there's disagreement over what I say, I'm sorry if you take this badly in any way. And I'm sorry in the long run if this is ban-worthy, or if this suspension-worthy. I'm trying my best not to get banned, and so far how she's acted towards us isn't helping me out with trying to be better here.  :( 

(All and all, I'm gonna take a break from Hangman. Not because of the rules, not specifically because of Tasha. I just don't want to play it, given recent circumstances.)

• Tech Admin

You know, I've never really ventured in here before. Left you all to play a game but if people are going to start falling out over a game I'll close the topic.

This is for everyone and not singling anyone out, if you get personal with anyone you will be held to the CoC no if's or buts. Again for everyone, if you feel someone has said something and we have missed it and not taken action or you want us to look at something then do something about it.

797cdb05d0a2d2308a7e9e1d95f0fdb2.png

We are only human and we will miss some things. So if you feel someone has been out of line or has not adhered to the CoC then click report and draw our attention to something. It's what it's there for.

@The Meh just to be clear:

Everyone gets treated equally around CoDz. If you don't like what a member says to you, report the post or PM them. We are no babysitters, and if you don't report posts, fine, but then also don't complain about us doing nothing about them afterwards. It would be a shame if you stopped playing with us over a rule that in the end makes the game better for all of us.

Updated.

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

D I E S E _ P _ N _

Incorrect Guesses (2/6):  R, A,

Hint(s): 

Scoreboard:

Slade - 236

way2g00d - 187

Lenne, der Meister des Handschuhs - 148

Electric Jesus - 138

Nightmare Voyager o-o - 106

ETEl2NAL407 - 100

The Meh  :P - 78

Tasha the noob - 71

Delta - 68

Naitrax - 58

Rissole25 - 48

MurderMachineX - 46
Undad - 44

Cheesegrater28 - 32

Tac - 30

PortlyLlama80 - 22

Reddonkeyham - 20

Jake Duck - 16

83457 - 12

zombieman9 - 10
XAvengedLullabyX - 10
OverWater17 - 10

RaidDzn - 10

PINNAZ - 8

nayrc - 6
unlawfully inacurate - 4

Ooka - 2
RiftRunner001 - 2
ZombieDreamerDan - 2
CrubZee - 2

BriggzyJ97 - 2

TheNathanNS - 2

Mr Swifty - 2

RZArazorSHARP20 - 2

• Tuesday is 10-pointer Tuesday and solving the puzzle regardless of letters on the board nets you 10 points. The hint is added after 2 incorrect guesses, but the host may reveal up to 2 letters from start (none that repeat)
  • Friday is 2x day, no hints, but all point values are doubled and 1 extra incorrect guess is given

Correct. All yours, @Nightmare Voyager

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

_

Incorrect Guesses (0/6): 

Hint(s): 

Scoreboard:

Slade - 236

way2g00d - 187

Electric Jesus - 138

Nightmare Voyager o-o - 108

ETEl2NAL407 - 100

Tasha the noob - 71

Delta - 68

Naitrax - 58

Rissole25 - 48

MurderMachineX - 46
Undad - 44

Cheesegrater28 - 32

Tac - 30

PortlyLlama80 - 22

Reddonkeyham - 20

Jake Duck - 16

83457 - 12

zombieman9 - 10
XAvengedLullabyX - 10
OverWater17 - 10

RaidDzn - 10

PINNAZ - 8

nayrc - 6
unlawfully inacurate - 4

Ooka - 2
RiftRunner001 - 2
ZombieDreamerDan - 2
CrubZee - 2

BriggzyJ97 - 2

TheNathanNS - 2

Mr Swifty - 2

RZArazorSHARP20 - 2

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

_ _ _/ R_ _ _ _ _ _/ _ _

Incorrect Guesses (1/6): 

T

Hint(s): 

Scoreboard:

Slade - 236

way2g00d - 187

Electric Jesus - 138

ETEl2NAL407 - 100

Tasha the noob - 71

Delta - 68

Naitrax - 58

Rissole25 - 48

MurderMachineX - 46

Undad - 44

Cheesegrater28 - 32

Tac - 30

PortlyLlama80 - 22

Reddonkeyham - 20

Jake Duck - 16

83457 - 12

zombieman9 - 10

XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10

RaidDzn - 10

PINNAZ - 8

nayrc - 6

unlawfully inacurate - 4

Ooka - 2

RiftRunner001 - 2

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

CrubZee - 2

BriggzyJ97 - 2

TheNathanNS - 2

Mr Swifty - 2

RZArazorSHARP20 - 2

Reposted and Updated

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

FOG/ RO_ _ _ _ _/ _ _

Incorrect Guesses (5/6): 

E, A, U, T, M

Hint(s): 

Unpopular opinion

Denizens of the Forest

Scoreboard:

Slade - 236

way2g00d - 187

Electric Jesus - 138

ETEl2NAL407 - 100

Tasha the noob - 71

Delta - 68

Naitrax - 58

Rissole25 - 48

MurderMachineX - 46
Undad - 44

Cheesegrater28 - 32

Tac - 30

PortlyLlama80 - 22

Reddonkeyham - 20

Jake Duck - 16

83457 - 12

zombieman9 - 10
XAvengedLullabyX - 10
OverWater17 - 10

RaidDzn - 10

PINNAZ - 8

nayrc - 6
unlawfully inacurate - 4

Ooka - 2
RiftRunner001 - 2
ZombieDreamerDan - 2
CrubZee - 2

BriggzyJ97 - 2

TheNathanNS - 2

Mr Swifty - 2

RZArazorSHARP20 - 2

Archived