~Zombies Hangman~

Undead

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These arent actual guesses (I have no clue) but just for the good of the group, here are all of the currently possible choices for the first word. Can anyone identify a word or maybe something in German? Lenne, get in here!

Pabel

Pacel

Padel

Pafel

Pagel

Pahel

Paiel

Pajel

Pakel

Paoel

Paqel

Pauel

Pavel

Pawel

Paxel

Payel

Pazel

Um you can pick someone to go or you can just take it. I would wait to see if anyone else wants it though.

Edit: 700th post goes to my favorite thread. I drink to all my hangman B$&@es and hoes. Long live free Baltimore, hallelujah unto the king of electricity (not you jolteon) and I hope to see another 700 posts responding to you silly doofuses in awesome game threads. :mrgreen: peace.

• Moderators

Oh...they grow so fast. :3

And MMX is on my hangman hate list now as well. :P:lol:

Oh and I suggest that MMX gets another turn. (uneless you don't want to)

What are the "official" rules on that,Undead? ^.^

Pavel Gorki is such a derpy name. :lol:

As far as who's turn it is to host for the round, it really should be whoever guesses the word correctly. It gives you an unfair advantage if you skip out on host (*ahem* Way....) A different host may step in if anyone chooses after a two-day gap, if no one takes it, I will.

...And automatically deduct two points from everyone if I have to! :P

Archived