MurderMachineX - 10

Lenne - 8

Undead xP - 4

ZombieDreamerDan - 2

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I think he might have forgotten... :mrgreen:

As for the medal, by the time the mustang update is passed, almost all of the consistent posters on the thread will have nearly 30 points already, if not more than 30 by then. And even I'd you play hangman for months, depending on your ability to guess you may never earn a single point, so 100 seems a little excessive for a medal. You brought up the idea of tiers but I personally don't really like that. So, my input is that the medal should be single-tiered and valued at 50 points as a compromise.

100 points isn't too far off, actually. I started this thread roughly two months ago and RDH just breached 20 points. The situation of having a medal not only set to a specific forum, but a specific thread is something I'm tip-toeing right now with the staff because its so specific, not to mention, borderline off topic, if it were for the sake that the theme here is zombies. That being said, this medal makes sense to require a decent chunk of effort and dedication.

And besides, most of the medals here seem to require minimal efforts that are specific to the forums. Most, if not all, of them are basically earned if you simply meet the goal already. This instead, will take some effort for everyone, including you current players.

Yeah I think he might have forgotten... :mrgreen:

As for the medal, by the time the mustang update is passed, almost all of the consistent posters on the thread will have nearly 30 points already, if not more than 30 by then. And even I'd you play hangman for months, depending on your ability to guess you may never earn a single point, so 100 seems a little excessive for a medal. You brought up the idea of tiers but I personally don't really like that. So, my input is that the medal should be single-tiered and valued at 50 points as a compromise.

100 points isn't too far off, actually. I started this thread roughly two months ago and RDH just breached 20 points. The situation of having a medal not only set to a specific forum, but a specific thread is something I'm tip-toeing right now with the staff because its so specific, not to mention, borderline off topic, if it were for the sake that the theme here is zombies. That being said, this medal makes sense to require a decent chunk of effort and dedication.

And besides, most of the medals here seem to require minimal efforts that are specific to the forums. Most, if not all, of them are basically earned if you simply meet the goal already. This instead, will take some effort for everyone, including you current players.

Well said. Just keep in mind it'll be about a year before anyone would actually earn it.

• Moderators

~Zombies Hangman~

Test your might!

S P _ _ E _ _ R E

Wrong Guesses:T,N,D

Hints:

Scoreboard:

Reddonkeyham - 20

Electric Jesus - 16

Way2g00 - 16

XAvengedLullabyX - 10

OverWater17 - 10