Whispers of The Hounds?

BigHeadZack

Hi, I dont know if this has been posted before, but I was playing Black Ops Der Reise, and the dog round started. But they glitched out, and got stuck in place. I got close to look at them, and started hearing a whisper when I got near, I could really make out what it said. :-(

I tried to record it, but i was online, and my teammate shot the dog and ended the round.

I'll see if what I did record is any good, and if it is I'll post it. :-D

Sorry if this has already been discussed, if it was, I'll happily delete this post.

But if someone could look into it,

I was:

-Playing on Classic Maps: Der Reise

-I was on PS3

-It was around Round 15 - 20

-It was in the door way by the STG-44 and Quick Revive

-There were 3 players (No Blue Tag)

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I dont know if this has been posted before, but I was playing Black Ops Der Reise, and the dog round started. But they glitched out, and got stuck in place. I got close to look at them, and started hearing a whisper when I got near, I could really make out what it said. :-(

I tried to record it, but i was online, and my teammate shot the dog and ended the round.

I'll see if what I did record is any good, and if it is I'll post it. :-D

Sorry if this has already been discussed, if it was, I'll happily delete this post.

But if someone could look into it,

I was:

-Playing on Classic Maps: Der Reise

-I was on PS3

-It was around Round 15 - 20

-It was in the door way by the STG-44 and Quick Revive

-There were 3 players (No Blue Tag)

I heard this same thing on Kino der toten's hell hound round. I did a glitch and they stood still and I could hear whispering. If you listen closely, you can hear tiny barking sounds! That's not really important but it's still kind of cool.

• 1 year later...

i hear it too when dogs come on both maps sounds like sams whispering to them, and it almost never stops its a constant babble of whispers. couldnt make out what they were saying either im sure somene proficient in sound editing could edit out all the other sounds but the whispers