Trying to work out reza elghazi new tweet ...

well done Death, I used Sharkys veginere and I tried to use the random keys and I could not come up with any thing that made sense. BTW if anyone is wondering here is a screenshot of what Death is talking about.

Also it would be interesting if the last decrypted text you got really means zombies zoo. A BO multiplayer now a zombies map?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they do more will edit this thread to make this the only thread for working them out, saves clogging the forum up :)

That's a good thought but the problem with this is it slows down the loading time for the thread. I know some threads here were 40-50 pages long and take forever to load.

So If we need to create a new thread for each of these little Easter egg tweets it doesnt hurt.

Also it would be interesting if the last decrypted text you got really means zombies zoo. A BO multiplayer now a zombies map?

i was seriously questioning that too but i kinda nudged it at the time it could be since at some point during black ops we were all speculating a zoo map for zombies but it turned out to be a multiplayer map, perhaps it was originally planed to be a zombie map?