General pre order question

In general if you preorder black ops 2 will you get it the day the game comes, I'm confused because I want the hardened edition but I want to get it the day it comes out not late a couple days later or week after when it gets mailed to my house and do you need to have an overnight shipping to get it first day if its possible for first day.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering this too, I preordered hardened from gamestop and did over night shipping as well...

but to be on the safe side lol, i'm just gonna preorder a regular one ship to store, and go to the midnight release, because i was getting a copy for my gf anyway, so i figure that will cover me either way. i just won't tell her i opened her copy first ;) lol

gamestop really probably wouldn't know for sure. they can control the date it ships, but as far as how long it takes UPS or FedEx or whatever to get it to you is going to depend on location and how quickly their logistics work to get it to you. that said, it never hurts to ask, they may be able to confirm when it will ship

If you want it that night, you should have gone into the store and preordered. Then you can go pick it up that night.

pretty tough to do actually. i called my local store and the day after they began taking the preorders online, my store said they were not taking preorders for hardened yet, and the ship to store option isnt available for hardened or care package, so the time window i think was pretty slim

If you want it that night, you should have gone into the store and preordered. Then you can go pick it up that night.

pretty tough to do actually. i called my local store and the day after they began taking the preorders online, my store said they were not taking preorders for hardened yet, and the ship to store option isnt available for hardened or care package, so the time window i think was pretty slim

I would imagine that Prestige Edition would not be shipped, given for how big it is.

The time window for in store pick up is now and release, between now and then you can pre order for in store pickup. The online is pretty silly, I would say just do in store. Mainly because in some places there might be weather issues and cause a delay.

I know aswell if you pre-order (at least at my local gamestop) there are two lines and one is for people who pre ordered and so then you wont have to wait as long.

It's still a ways away.