Musical Easter egg discussion!

On several threads I have heard debate about which is better, aX7 or Elina siegman. Use this thread to discuss not only which past styles you've liked, but what styles you would like to hear in zombies! I personally would like to hear some more rolling stones, Aerosmith, led zeppelin type songs. As far as songs we've already seen, I love elina and Kevin. Although it wasn't my favorite song, the beginning of THE ONE was my favorite segment from the cod soundtrack. I love how it is a soft piano piece like damned. Then it busts out into the whole BANAAANAAAAA and what not. It gets me pumped. What music do you all like, and what would you like to hear on black ops 2?

P.s. ^^^bananna, lol

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I think there is no need for this topic. (since the dubstep topic pretty much transformed into this)

But oh well.

"The one" is probably my favourite song.

And I like Elena more than ax7 or eminem.

I wouldn't mind something more calm,like the Nacht der Untoten song it was nice to listen to.

It's way more likely that Elena and Kevin will be doing the regular zombie songs than Avenged Sevenfold. Not only is it a zombies tradition, but A7X probably has other things to do than record a soundtrack for a video game :roll: They recorded one song for a special map. We should probably not assume that we'll hear from them again.

In fact, same goes for the cast of Call of the Dead.

I love both Elena and Kevin and A7X, I want to see them both do some more zombies songs.

A lot of people dislike A7X being in the game, but people should appreciate that these guys are fans of the game and took the time to write an all new song based on the story we know and love and kept it true to the soul and atmosphere of the gametype, you wouldn't find many popular bands that would do that.

I love both Elena and Kevin and A7X, I want to see them both do some more zombies songs.

A lot of people dislike A7X being in the game, but people should appreciate that these guys are fans of the game and took the time to write an all new song based on the story we know and love and kept it true to the soul and atmosphere of the gametype, you wouldn't find many popular bands that would do that.

I agree, A7X is one of my favorite bands, and hope they might do one or two songs for the new game, but I don't think they'll show up as much as people are assuming. Because unlike Elena, they actually have a record deal and a contract, so they're probably busy recording a new album or something.

Exactly. And the fact that they let Treyarch use Nightmare in Moon could lead up to more songs by them. And they could be secondary EE songs like how you activate Nightmare in Moon by doing something map specific :D