Zombie Playercards and Stats

(Im pretty sure this may have been mentioned before)

But i was thinking that maybe you could track your stats such as

Total Kills: 0

Total Rounds Survived: 0

Total Headshots:

Accuracy: 0%

Revies: 0

Downs: 0

Total Score: 0

Highest Round: 0

Favorite Map:

Favorite Weapon:

ETC ETC

EDIT:

And then you could complete challenges to unlock titles and playercard backgrounds annnd stuff like that.

For instance here would be some challenges:

100 Zombie Kills: Title Unlock - Undead Bait

1000 Zombie Kills: Title Unlock - Undead Killer

2500 Zombie Kills: Title Unlock - Undead Hunter

5000 Zombie Kills: Title Unlock - Undead Butcher

100 Headshots - Marksman

1000 Headshots - Sharpshooter

2500 Headshots - Headhunter

1 revives - Savior

50 revives - True Teammate

200 revives - Medic

500 revives - Krauss

1000 revives - Godlike

And then there would be special challenges along simple ones:

Get revived within 2 seconds before you die - Lucky Bastard

Get to round five without spending any points - Man of Preservation

10 upgraded weapons in one game - The Pack Addict

Get to round 20 without going down in Co-Op - Soul Survivor

Sacrifice yourself to save your teammates from certain death - The Sacrificial Lamb

Use your knife to kill 100 zombies in one game of zombies - The Melee Artists

Play in a match with 7 players on your friends list - Buddy

And so on and so forth: You get the point.

Tell me what you think!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been rooting for the idea of including ranks, prestige and the whole nine yards into zombies so all this sounds good to me. I want my progress in zombies to leave it's mark, I feel the fact of being rewarded and having a bit of a stamp of pride in your zombies career would make it ten times better. :)

I really do hope they incorporate this. Adding on to this: challenges for individual weapons, that could actually unlock you rewards for that weapon.

Example: Challenges for the Galil

Galil Slayer 1: Get 50 kills with the Galil

Galil Slayer 2: Get 100 kills with the Galil

... ... 3: ... 500 kills - unlocks ability to choose PaP camo for the Galil

... ... 4: ... 1000 kills - unlocks ability to choose attachments for the PaP'd Galil

... ... 5: ... 10000 kills - unlocks ability to PaP the Galil a second time (double PaP FTW)

This would be the basic set-up for all weapons. Double PaP is something a lot of players want, but if they really want it for a weapon, they have to show their worth with that weapon.

Also, I think the ability to choose your PaP camo would be cool. You could choose between the WaW camo, the Black Ops camo, and some new camos introduced in Black Ops 2. I think it would be cool ;)

One of the special editions gives you a unique zombie player card background. So it's confirmed right there.

Also, kills should be at ridiculously high numbers. Like 1000000 kills for double PAP. The way Dunby has it set up most people would have double PAP within a day or week.

It's a zombie themed player card background for multiplayer.

Loving this thread, great ideas!

One of the special editions gives you a unique zombie player card background. So it's confirmed right there.

Also, kills should be at ridiculously high numbers. Like 1000000 kills for double PAP. The way Dunby has it set up most people would have double PAP within a day or week.

Dunbarian suggests 10.000 kills per gun. With 30-40 guns in the game, it'll take you many many months to get all of them completed, even for the experienced daily zombies players. 1 Million kills per gun is far from achievable for anyone.

Loving this thread, great ideas!

Dunbarian suggests 10.000 kills per gun. With 30-40 guns in the game, it'll take you many many months to get all of them completed, even for the experienced daily zombies players. 1 Million kills per gun is far from achievable for anyone.

Personally I'd rather have something out of reach for me to strive for and getting it after a long time than getting it quickly and having nothing else to strive for in the long run.

No... There was a multiplayer one and a zombie one.

Nope

Direct from the Activision press release.

(2) Player Card Backgrounds – Liven up any killcam with two exclusive player card backgrounds, inspired by Nuketown 2025 and Zombies.

Nothing about a Zombies player card background. Just a multiplayer background inspired by Zombies.