I TOO HAVE HAD AN APOSTROPHE!

I heard a lot of buzz about a timed game mode for zombies. It ends after a certain amount of time and you basically race to get points and what not. I thought to myself "if any map would be timed, it would definitely be nuketown." you can see where I'm going, right? KABOOM! Anyway, that made me think of a new possible 4z4 mode! Maybe there will be a Mode where two teams compete for points for a set amount of time, and when it ends the nuke goes off! This would be awesome! There could be seperate lobbies fur how long you want the limit to be. These could range anywhere from twenty minutes to two hours. I originally thought that it should be exclusive to nuketown, you know, because of the nuke, but it could be implemented in other ways to the other maps. What do you think?

With regards to A Stabbing Hobo!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a solid bet that nuketown will be 4z4 considering it's bonus content.

Your idea definitely makes sense and sounds fun, but even 20 minutes seems a little high for a multi-player match even if it is zombies.

A race for points would definitely be a great game-mode, and take lots of strategy. For instance, Players have to decide whether or not to pack-a-punch, get a perk, etc. or keep their points as part of the point count. However you also run the risk of dying for not getting these out of being too under-powered. Also we've heard about how buying a door may block off the other team which would be another way to use your points blocking off other teams points getting their point capabilities stunted.

Pro zombie players would conserve their points toward their competitive point counter as they can survive higher rounds without jugg, etc.

Great idea mate. Brains on you.

Great idea brains on you.

EDIT: forgot about technical difficulties of forums. sorry about the empty promises :lol:

I know what you mean. For me in general Bowie/Sickle > Jugg. A lot of my friends however do Jugg first thing and end up skipping the Bowie knife because they don't have enough points for both and argue that it's too dangerous to melee without jugg past round 3. So you will do a lot better in multiplayer if you got the skills to pay the bills. -if you know what I mean.

By the way...

Thanks for the theoretical brains! Brains that don't exist! Or are they hypothetical brains? IF there were brains...

Or are they figurative brains, where the brains represent the social acceptance of american society?

Or quantum mechanics brains? There is no way of telling whether or not the brains are on the internetz since we can't see them, so they are both alive and not alive!

Or philosophical brains? If brains are given in a forest and nobody is around to hear it, did it make a noise?

Or Shakespearean brains? Brains, brains, wherefore art thou brains?

Or maybe seussical brains? All his hard work typing didn't go down the drains, his marvelous post got bunches of brains!

Or biblical brains! And electric Jesus looked as he opened the sixth seal, and behold there was a great earthquake. The oceans became as red as blood and the brains vanished, and the forums fell...

Or sarcastic brains? Yeah, reeeeaaallyy nice post man, have some brains for all of your hard work.

Or Harry potter brains? Awesomeico postico haveyourselfsome brainsico!

Or Taliban brains. Here you go! Have some brains! *tick tick tick* what the fu-ALAHUAKBAR!!

Or David Bowie brains? This is codz user to electric Jesus! You've really earned these braaaiiinnssss... And the papers want to know whose shirts you weeeaarrrrr... NOW IT'S TIME TO LEAVE THE FORUM IF YIU DARRREEE!!!!

Or ... Jesus Christ never mind. I had too much fun with that.

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

But still thanks! :lol:

This would be one of the things that i think Treyarch should certainly include. Now, i might go back and read this, but it appears that this is the game mode stated:

Players: 4v4

Setting: Nuketown (maybe)

Objective: obtain as many points as possible with a set amount of time. Whichever team obtains the most points within that set amount of time wins!

Now if there are any other details that i either forgot, didn't mention, or whatever please respond.

In regards to the first sentence, Treyarch should include many "smaller" game modes with zombies. They need more objective type of game modes with zombies. "Acquire the weapons and survive" is pretty much what the objective for zombies has been in the past. They need more game modes that are SUPER fun. Wager matches i believe were leaked for zombies. This, in my opinion, is a REALLY smart idea. More game modes with different objectives is what I'm getting at.

-In regards to me.