The Mustang Update

LiamFTWinter

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Custom titles?

How much do you need to donate in order to become a Donor?

What is the status Dweller?

Is the site short on Funds? I'll be quite happy to pump quite of few £,$,€ into the site. Can any one PM me? Or an admin drop me an email on the address i provided upon registering on the site.

Ive been reading this for near on 2 years but only recently signed up!

How about Custom titles?

Is the site short on Funds? I'll be quite happy to pump quite of few £,$,€ into the site. Can any one PM me? Or an admin drop me an email on the address i provided upon registering on the site.

Custom Titles. Yea, I really wanted these. I have no idea why they're not there, TBH. Nothing to lose and its a good incentive to get premium....

Dweller is a lower-staff position right now. we're currently tinkering with the idea of changing the way usergroups work so that could change.

How about Custom titles?

Custom Titles. Yea, I really wanted these. I have no idea why they're not there, TBH. Nothing to lose and its a good incentive to get premium....

Dweller is a lower-staff position right now. we're currently tinkering with the idea of changing the way usergroups work so that could change.

You could have:

Name

Custom title

Group

In regards to what i mentioned about funds whos the person to speak to?

How many UK Mods & Admin does the site have?

Obviously whatever is put there can't violate the CoC or be degrading in anyway.

So for example I couldn't put... Oh, I don't know, Undead xP smells good?

-Jolteon

I don't see why not? I'm flattered. :P

DARN YOU CHANGING MY POST! YOU CANNOT SILENCE THE TRUTH! UNDEAD XP SMELLS!

-Jolteon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm really anxious, when is this launching?

I'm curious about this as well. It's been over a month since this update was announced, and we haven't seen anything change. We've only got one month until BO2 releases and I'm sure there will still be bugs after we switch to vbulletin as well. Just seems to be cutting it close here guys.

I know Rome wasn't build overnight and all, but we could really use some sort of update(s) along the way. At least as a common courtesy to us hardcore users who aren't in the loop.

On a side note I have another generous donation waiting for CoDz as soon as I see some progress. Yes, that was a bribe :twisted:

• 3 weeks later...