Zombies Trailer Officially Confirmed By James C. Burns!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Wait wait wait.... Did he say "also coming out next week is a zombie breakdown"?? So that means it's this week??? :o:P

Or did he say "more multiplayer coming out next week. There will be a zombie breakdown"? I can't tell :?

He didn't really make it clear.

My guess is: mp next week (like he said)

And zombies in 2/3 weeks. ( which kinda matches with this topic: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=100&t=23917

Alright, so, there's a trailer. We don't know when it's coming but it's coming soon! I hope... Anyway, we haven't gotten much solid information recently but it seems we will! As they say, **pffchtt** the night is always darkest before the dawn, and I swear to you THE DAWN IS COMING!

BWAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!

Couldn't help it

I don't even get the reference so... good enough for me.

• Moderators

So can we get back to discussing the original point of the topic?

By "the original point of the topic" you mean James' mustache,right?

But honestly I look forward to his channel beeing more active.

I like that guy.

Although I am sad that he won't make videos after the release of BO2. (probably)

Okay, keep this on topic or it will be locked.

Guy, I also want to say something... Just because James says something doesn't make it fact. please keep this in your mind when you listen to his video, he's still learning about zombies so he may have misunderstood a few things :lol: just 2 months ago he didn't know that 115 meant anything. :lol: So please, just keep in mind that just because he says something doesn't make it fact.

• Moderators

Okay, keep this on topic or it will be locked.

Guy, I also want to say something... Just because James says something doesn't make it fact. please keep this in your mind when you listen to his video, he's still learning about zombies so he may have misunderstood a few things :lol: just 2 months ago he didn't know that 115 meant anything. :lol: So please, just keep in mind that just because he says something doesn't make it fact.

Good job at crushing my hopes.

Appreciate it,really...not beeing sarcastic right now. :evil: :lol: