Sledgehammer to make call of duty 10.

Zaptn.

If you google call of duty 10 and look on the cod wiki page, it says it is to be developed by Sledgehammer games, and that call of duty 11 is to be developed by infinity ward and on Next gen consoles.

Obviously, because its wiki doesn't mean its true.

But i think 3 years instead of 2 for each developer to make a cod will mean we get much better quality games. Even if it means having to wait 2 years for zombies!

They could do alot more in 3 years, more DLC and things aswell.

I also really reaaally want the cod4+5 multiplayers revamped and sold as a expansion pack on xbl/psn so you could play both new and old mp. Give them a chance to add some things they cancelled and give some of the new cod players a chance to have a go on all game-modes hacker free!

+ Do you's think Sledgehammer are developing cod 10 and we'll see a 3 year gap?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I don't think and I don't hope that sh will make a new cod game.

I hope that BO2 will be as good as it looks to be (campaign,mp and zombie wise (although we haven't seen anything about zombies,but I would be surprised if they mess zombies up.)

Because if it will be bad. Less people will buy it.

I mean BO1 is more succesfull,than mw3 and not necessarily because it is a better game.

I think it is how it is because most people got enough CoD in the past 5 years.

And if less people buy it. Activision will at some point give it up.

Which means no zombies.

But that is just dramatic thinking on my part.

Fingers crossed for BO2.

But even if BO2 will be the GOTY. Activision has to think about their marketing policy.

If you google call of duty 10 and look on the cod wiki page, it says it is to be developed by Sledgehammer games, and that call of duty 11 is to be developed by infinity ward and on Next gen consoles.

Obviously, because its wiki doesn't mean its true.

But i think 3 years instead of 2 for each developer to make a cod will mean we get much better quality games. Even if it means having to wait 2 years for zombies!

They could do alot more in 3 years, more DLC and things aswell.

I also really reaaally want the cod4+5 multiplayers revamped and sold as a expansion pack on xbl/psn so you could play both new and old mp. Give them a chance to add some things they cancelled and give some of the new cod players a chance to have a go on all game-modes hacker free!

+ Do you's think Sledgehammer are developing cod 10 and we'll see a 3 year gap?

World ends in 2012.