Black Ops 2 Easter Eggs (Straight Up Epiphany)

Thanks to Lenne I finally found something to talk about! How does everyone think they'll be incorporating Easter Eggs into the Black Ops 2 zombies story line? What new gameplay mechanics can they do to make it more 'story like' and what about Nuketown zombies (not a leak by the way)? How will Easter Eggs be like in that?

DISCUSS!!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

If that isn't a fitting name for this topic. I don't know which one is. :lol:

I think,they will (kinda) get rid off the "classic" ee manner and give the pause menu some reason to be there (except for restarting the game etc.)

And they will do that by at least giving you a hint at what you should do first.

This way a lot more people will actually have the pleasure of attempting to solve the easter egg but at the same time,Treyarch will make them harder to solve.

• Moderators

How would shooting off mannequins heads be easy during a zombie apocalypse and with Nova 6s and runners chasing after you? A lot harder than the simple 'hold X on three random items' routine.

It would be easy by keeping one zombie alive at the end of a round.

How would shooting off mannequins heads be easy during a zombie apocalypse and with Nova 6s and runners chasing after you? A lot harder than the simple 'hold X on three random items' routine.

It would be easy by keeping one zombie alive at the end of a round.

Unless they incorporate timed gameplay! :twisted:

Too cruel. Unless it were it's own game mode, and not the actual classic survival mode.

• Moderators

I'm pretty sure they won't have a map specific, timed gameplay...As much as I want that to happen I don't think they will.

Maybe they will,who knows.

off topic,though: (since I can't write a pm to you,for some reason)

I wanted to congratulate you for having 2 well working topics in one day. :D

Easter Eggs are what I play zombies for. I think I have the most fun trying to figure them out. Honestly I want a challenge. Something just so insanely hard to figure out. I would love the return of a bunch of informative pieces like in Der Reise. Like that brick that lowered into the ground with the paper under it. But seperate from the main EE.

Actually I would love to create some of these EE. I think that would be fun. Im always doing puzzles.

• Moderators

look if there isnt any hits in the pause menu then how else will u find the easteregg. by the way waffles, YOU ALREADY BITE ME. lol. also they should tell a area to look for the easter egg.

P>S> waffles, I ATE UR WAFFLES.MUAHAHAHAHA

The same way people did a year ago. or not. I mean only a selected few actually found the easter eggs out.

look if there isnt any hits in the pause menu then how else will u find the easteregg. by the way waffles, YOU ALREADY BITE ME. lol. also they should tell a area to look for the easter egg.

Actually, I'd rather look for the EE on my own, rather than having a bunch of hints handed to me on a silver platter. I figured out the Moon EE on my own (well, with my friend anyways) and it was much more fun than just looking up how to do it on the internet. If you really just wanna be told how to do the EE, then that's what the internet is for.

There usually is an audio que or some sort of visible button to start the EE. After that they give you clues on what to do for the next step. Usually these things are new items on the map that weren't there before, interacting with weapons that are new to that map, or deciphering clues with things like morse code.

the easter eggs have all been solved within what like 48 hours of map release? i don't think anybody needs any written hints to the easter eggs, they all ready get solved ridiculously quickly... id like to see even harder ee's in blops 2