Who made the Pack a Punch?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the ray gun was built and invented by the Rising Sun Facility belonging to Japan during WW2. Then Group 935 got a hold of it and then Dr. Porter made an upgraded version of it, The Porters X2.
So did he make the PaP or just make an upgraded version, and they have it as PaPed for gameplay purposes?
  • 1 month later...

It is not specified who exactly made the Pack-A-Punch. However, considering its complexity, it was likely a collaborated effort. Porter was one of the collaborators.

This. Well said MMX.

There's nothing documented that says who exactly created it, but like MMX said Porter was most likely involved in it.

Hmm, no porter did not make the PAP. Neither did Maxis or Richtofen.

The PAP only appeared once the Der Riese outbreak started.

I will just say it: The PAP was invoked through black magic. (See the takeo quote from Ascension).

Richtofen & Maxis were into ritual magic, through which they made contact with this demonic force.

This is how I see it after three years of research on the matter

So bottom lie is that the PAP was created by the Devil himself.

There is a link in my sig called NZC, I have written extensively about this subject.

Hope this helps.

This thread is way out of date, but still has some useful info:

viewtopic.php?f=53&t=9371

Regards, Alpha.

Hmm, no porter did not make the PAP. Neither did Maxis or Richtofen.

The PAP only appeared once the Der Riese outbreak started.

I will just say it: The PAP was invoked through black magic. (See the takeo quote from Ascension).

Richtofen & Maxis were into ritual magic, through which they made contact with this demonic force.

This is how I see it after three years of research on the matter

So bottom lie is that the PAP was created by the Devil himself.

There is a link in my sig called NZC, I have written extensively about this subject.

Hope this helps.

This thread is way out of date, but still has some useful info:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... =53&t=9371

Regards, Alpha.

That is strictly a matter of personal opinion.

There is absolutely no evidence from any game files, sound quotes, etc. that prooves the Devil or Black Magic was any way involved in the creation of the machine. Sure, some connections can be made (I've seen your reasonings before in the thread you linked), but it is only circumstantial evidence, and is not a confirmation of anything. There's nothing in the game files or quotes or anything that says who created the machine. Porter assumingly had experience with the PaP machine as he he created the X2 Ray Gun, but even that is very circumstantial. Truth is, we can't say confidentely who made it.

Just a matter of opinion I guess, but I'm a stickler for proof like game files, quotes, and all that kind of stuff. I like to leave as little as possible to interpretation.

Yes, please provide the quotes or game files that say "The Pack-a-Punch was created by ______"

I've already seen Tank's "Oorah Devil man" from SNN (which was from a Nuke BTW and not Pack-a-Punch). I've also seen Takeo's "Work your Black Magic Pack-A-Punch Machine" from Ascension. But neither one of those quotes says anything solid about who's actually responsible. Takeo mentions black magic quite a few times through BO and W@W, it's completely logical to interpret Takeo's quote as he just thinks everything is happening because of Black Magic. These quotes are circumstantial evidence.

As I said, these things are open to extreme interpretation, and that is the problem. I just don't like to stand so confidentely behind something when it can be interpreted multiple ways.

If you can provide me with some sort of game file or quote that actually says who created it and how it was created, and not things that are too open to interpretation, then I will agree with you (and praise and thank you for providing me with a file or quote I must've overlooked a thousand times) Until then, I'm not gona say for sure who's behind it.

Furthermore, to back Shooter up, the theory that Satan is pulling strings behind events in Zombies is just as valid as the theory that Satan is pulling strings in everyday life. References are present as you have shown, but they are not concrete. In short, even if there were a Devil here, he wouldn't do it himself.

In fact, we have a CIA document, documenting achievements of 935, stating that they achieved upgrades via Pack-A-Punch, meaning, by whatever method by whomever, the Pack-A-Punch was a product of 935.

I personally believe the Satanic references are merely Satanic allusions. Everyone's entitled to his or her opinion, but I wouldn't say such an intangible theory so definately like that. It's like saying string theory is the only possible answer.

I'm finding even more 666s in other codes, even though I can't remember exact locations.

I'll look for more ;)

Here we go again..

spawner.count = 666;

New evidence straight from the code via Pc mod tools:

Some facts about zombies + Sabertooth/Chainsaw pick up CoDz thread by Chronalis, thank you very much indeed. :twisted:

We pc users got our mod tools.

That means, source code for us. However, they seemes to be a little smart when it comes to easter eggs. They only involved Five's source code, and not kino's, etc. Bah:

This was probably confirmed, but still, illuminati for one of the sights

9,reticle,weapon_reticle_zom_illuminati,,,,,,,
12,reticle,weapon_reticle_zom_pentagram,,,,,,,
There is a file called _zombiemode_ai_boss, though for now I haven't found a name for who it could be, or if the thief in Five is just stated as a 'boss'. But then, why is there a file called _zombiemode_ai_thief.... The Sabertooth? I think it's a Chainsaw. There is a file called _zombiemode_chainsaw_attack, which has the code inside that says
chainsaw_pickup_spawn( pos )
{
if( !isdefined( pos ) )
{
pos = level.chainsaw_pickup_pos;
}
chainsaw = spawn( "script_model", pos );
chainsaw SetModel( "zombie_sabertooth_icon" );
chainsaw thread chainsaw_timeout();
chainsaw thread chainsaw_wobble();
chainsaw thread chainsaw_pickup_grab();

chainsaw_give_to_player()
{
self GiveWeapon( "sabertooth_zm" );
}
}
It is also most likely a pickup, look at this:
playsoundatposition( "zmb_powerup_grabbed_3p", self.origin );
chainsaw_pickup_message()
{
notifyData = spawnStruct();
notifyData.titleText = &"ZOMBIE_CHAINSAW_PICKUP";
notifyData.sound = "zmb_laugh_child";
self thread maps\_hud_message::notifyMessage( notifyData );
}
Though, there IS an own file for the sabertooth, and also has an upgraded version of it in it. Hmm. Theres also this, btw:
	self DoDamage( self.health + 666, player.origin, player, undefined, "riflebullet" );

Illuminati, 666 & Pentagrams in the code... 8-)

Booom "Head Shot"... :twisted:

Regards Alpha.

This quote is from the thread I posted. Page 6.

So what do you think Takeo means by Black Magic...?

Your right it does not say it out right. It implies it.

Regards, Alpha.

Furthermore, to back Shooter up, the theory that Satan is pulling strings behind events in Zombies is just as valid as the theory that Satan is pulling strings in everyday life. References are present as you have shown, but they are not concrete. In short, even if there were a Devil here, he wouldn't do it himself.

Thats why he needed a host = Richtofen. He was trapped in Sam as she was an innocent soul.

In fact, we have a CIA document, documenting achievements of 935, stating that they achieved upgrades via Pack-A-Punch, meaning, by whatever method by whomever, the Pack-A-Punch was a product of 935.

This does not suggest that they made it at all. they upgraded via... Also why is the PAP encoded within the document?

I personally believe the Satanic references are merely Satanic allusions. Everyone's entitled to his or her opinion, but I wouldn't say such an intangible theory so definately like that. It's like saying string theory is the only possible answer.

So we now have the tower of Babble (Babel). Please go research that & Satan/Nimrod...

Ok, I get it... You all still don't believe me.

Thats fine by me.

I give up.

Regards, Alpha.

Yes, you are not. Supporters are multiple. Opposers are multiple. But quite frankly, I find it to be offensive to create my own thread denouncing a theory rather than creating my own. Thus there are many threads supporting it and unsurprisingly none revoking it, as typically threads are not created to revoke theories.

The answer is that there are multiple Pack-A-Punches, just like Ray Guns. The one in Der Riese was the original.

Hey now, I never said I didn't believe you Alpha. You could most definately be right with your theory as it has some supporting evidence, but it's not without it's questions as well.

The point I was getting across is that we truly dont know for a fact who created the PaP, as there has never been any well enough documented or recorded evidence to say so. Implications both large and small might very well support the theory, but you still can't say 100% that for a fact.

As for what exactly Takeo means by Black Magic, it could be him simply referencing a term he learned growing up for evil things in general. Japanese mythology goes back thousands of years, and was most likely a part of Takeo's life. Either way, we can't say for sure.

Again not saying you're wrong or that I don't believe you, I just think it should be clear that we don't know undoubtedly who created it.

Edit:

As for the machine's multiple locations, it could all be traced back to Der Riese...

Der Riese: Group 935 facility

Kino: Group 935 facility (brought by Maxis)

Five: Blueprints taken to Pentagon after Allies raid of Der Riese in 1945.

Ascension: Blueprints taken after Allies raid of Der Riese in 1945.

Call of the Dead: Group 935 facility

Shangri La: Richtofen (only one with knowledge of Shangri La) brought it there.

Moon (NML): Again, blueprints from Der Riese in 1945.

It's been announced that in the BO 2 zombies custom settings, you can choose to have "Magic" enabled or disabled. "Magic" refers to perks, mystery boxes, and pack-a-punch machines. So it's confirmed now that the PAP machine is magical by nature. Spin that fact however you want to.

- Mix

Magic is a term of ignorance. Where our scientific understanding stops, magic begins. So the Mystery Box and Power-Ups are "magical". Although they are in fact artifacts created in another dimension mixed with our own, Aether. That is where magical comes from. They grouped the "magical" items with the fictional weaponry under the title "Magic".

That's how I spin it. Magic =/= Christiaity nor Satanism. In fact, using magic to support either would label you a heretic in some cultures.

EDIT: I second Shooter's below post. Much better put than I.

It's been announced that in the BO 2 zombies custom settings, you can choose to have "Magic" enabled or disabled. "Magic" refers to perks, mystery boxes, and pack-a-punch machines. So it's confirmed now that the PAP machine is magical by nature. Spin that fact however you want to.

- Mix

That's the exact problem. You can spin that fact multiple ways.

Magic: The power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces.

Oh, you mean 115 and Samantha/Richtofen magical?

Yup.

Again, interpretation is a cruel mistress.

EDIT: On a funny side note, the only thing the OP wrote was "?". And he edited it twice. :lol:

It's a kind of Magic then...

FFS, we are dealing with Zombies.

This in fact is not a bad thing. I've been beating the occult drum for god (haha) knows how long.

Again, if you do some reseach you may be suprised by what you find.

Start with Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, L. Ron Hubbard eye opener that one.

Haha, me & Mixmasternut had a good old chat about H.R. Giger & how he says the Alien creature was channeled to him from some kind of entity.

Aleister Crowley did rituals to channel his book, the book of the law is it?

Giger did his own version called the Necronomicon.

These people of power believe they are doing Magic.

The Nazis explored their own occult history, (Just look at Captain America, Thor & Avengers). Rituals, Dark magic.

Hitler & Himmler were no different. Richtofen, Maxis & all group 935 would have been into this stuff.

They succeeded by breaking into the Aether dimension, which I see as a hell dimension.

Then we have the song Nightmare, the devils show.

Satan, Lucifer, Baal, Nimrod, the Devil, El Diablo, Cucuy, Oni.

It is his magic. The blackest magic of all. Blood magic.

Richtofen once talked of a quota to fill...

Then the soul collection on Moon for a sacrifice, again see the song.

Sam's quotes on Moon indicated the darkness that lies in waiting.

The Richtofen shrine in Shangri-La would have been used for HUMAN sacrifice, the villagers children probably. Exactly where the PAP sits.

In Der Riese, Sam & Maxis thought to be Sacrificed in the MDT, exactly where the PAP is sat once again.

Kino the Faust connection. Deals with the devil.

Is this all just my own opinion?

Regards Alpha.