4 Player Split Screen

Title, once again, says it all. I played Natch Der Untoten solo the very firs time. Then i saw "Split Screen." At this point i had started to love zombies. I went online and saw that there were 4 Humans on the Natch Der Untoten Trailer. I was so excited! 4 People (my friends and i) can play split-screen! Then...it's only 2 player split screen. I know that the game consoles cannot support all that. But maybe create a zombies disk for Black Ops 2. Or just PLEASE have 4 player Zombie Split screen. PLEASE! When I'm at my friends house, and i bring my Xbox and there's 4 of us in total. watching two other people play for 2 hours isn't very fun. In a nutshell: 4 Player Split Screen Zombies integrated into Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish that would be possible,but not on this console generation. :(

Why not? You can play Black Ops multiplayer with up to four people on one console. I see no technical reason why the same can't be for zombies, especially if Black Ops 2 zombies is gonna be on the multiplayer engine. Sure, the screen size would be small, and I personally wouldn't play it, but obviously some people want it.

• Moderators

Why not? You can play Black Ops multiplayer with up to four people on one console. I see no technical reason why the same can't be for zombies, especially if Black Ops 2 zombies is gonna be on the multiplayer engine. Sure, the screen size would be small, and I personally wouldn't play it, but obviously some people want it.

Because it would be too laggy.

Sometimes the lag on 2 player split screen is quite annoying.

And mp isn't zombies.

If the consoles could handle it. They would have had it implemented in BO1 already and I was mainly refering to bo1.

Maybe and hopefully it will be possible for BO2.

Because it would be too laggy.

Sometimes the lag on 2 player split screen is quite annoying.

And mp isn't zombies.

If the consoles could handle it. They would have had it implemented in BO1 already and I was mainly refering to bo1.

Maybe and hopefully it will be possible for BO2.

It should be. Again, zombies will be on the multiplayer engine. Everything that multiplayer can handle, zombies can handle.

• Moderators

It should be. Again, zombies will be on the multiplayer engine. Everything that multiplayer can handle, zombies can handle.

Yes,but the number of zombies will increase and so will other things.

We'll just have to wait and see.