possible new loading screen

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like some kind of Cyborg Zombie, and also Der Schwarze Sonne (The Black Sun) is included. We've seen this symbol before, for example in the Pack a Punch skin from World at War.

So, for the text

"She isn't our problem anymore!!!" (Reffering to Samantha?)

"Zero trouble of 115"

"Too advanced for 935"

"Atleast the fucking girl and those bloody dogs have stopped showing up! But I've got a (pling? Not sure about this one) this is MORSE!!!"

There is also a bunch of numbers everywhere, maybe someone can figure out what they mean? At least how I can see them, these are the numbers (from left to the right):

125 259 63

74 = 15287

75* = 15816 (* = I assume it's 75, as the following numbers are 76 and 77.)

76 = 6359

77 = 6916

78 = 7187

We also have the phrase "121 GW" with arrows pointing both to the head of the Cyborg zombie and the middle part of the other creature/mechanism at the top right.

you look at the top of what looks like a gun or a spaceship of some sort, it says "Zero Point Energy". It also says "Telekomsys" under the thing.

We have also got the Bowie knife in there, so maybe that makes a return?

Oh, and the round thing in the left corner might look like the PPSh Drum Mag, so maybe that's back.

That's what I see in this loading screen.