Wager matches on Black ops 2

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Thanx for posting. :D

The only things I am kinda sceptical about are the league matches (I dunno how many people will actually play those) and the live streaming/shoutcasting (both features will probably not be used by 95% of the people who play CoD).

Other than that...I look forward to the MP.

One thing about wager matches is what exactly are we going to be betting this time around without the inclusion of COD points.. I enjoyed betting the points and winning more!

Personally I am probably going to be part of the 5% that will look at the league matches and shoutcasting. These actually seem like amazing editions into the game and it may over take my normal MP experience!!! Just think getting into more of those close combat situations and playing with people your level! :D Also if shoutcasting is what it seems then I'm going to be streaming a lot. I'm so looking forward to this! Bring on November...

Maybe we bet our experience points? I wouldn't mind doing that, however they may not want that since some people will dominate it and get through the prestiges fast as all hell. Or it just gives X amount of xp depending on what place you come in, but I'd like to know what the risk is aside from a loss.