My perk-a-cola ideas!

Ok guys I thought of some perk-a-cola idea wanted to share them. Some are original, but others are other ideas that I elaborated upon.

Knife Aid: of as I like to call it, BLADER-ADE this one isn't mine but I hear about it a lot. I think it should be about 5000 points. This will give you commando reach, eliminate lunge, and double blade power + speed. Haven't you ever gotten the ballistic knife and Bowie knife and been like "damn it! Already takes 2 hits!" not anymore! You will cut them up like a sushi chef beyond round 15 with lightning speed. The symbol should be 2 blades crossed. Remember the symbol that looked like a prestige logo a while ago? It was like zielinski's profile pic or something. Yeah.

Jäger-BOMB: this costs 3500. this will be like my quick revive pro idea. If you are unfamiliar with it, here is what it does. When you go down, one of many different things can happen. These include:

A massive explosion. These can be either a flopper explosion, a scavenger shot, a astro-zombie explosion, dolls, a single Semtex or frag grenade, a massive hailstorm of Semtex or frags, or rarely a nuke power-up.

A blast like the kind that come from dead space monkeys, only bigger. It revives any downed teammate it hits.

All players receive vr-11 effects.

A random weapon fires in 3 directions from their body. These can include:

Wonderful waffles!

Thundergun

Winter's howl

Scavenger

The following fire in 3 directions CONTINUOUSLY and make a clockwise rotation before stopping.

Zap guns

A raygun. May be PAP'd.

Flamethrower

Any other normal weapon.

Insta kill becomes active.

Saw blades shoot out of the player, making zombies nearby crawlers.

And SO MANY MORE! This will be the underdog's best friend, as well as being helpful to medics.

Sonar-vision Vodka: this costs 3000. this grants you a radar type minimap. It is small and unobtrusive. However, it isn't entirely accurate. It shows a red blurred dot where zombies are. The darker the red is, the more zombies are in that area. This is pretty self explanatory.

Zomb-B-gone booze: this costs 2000. this masks your scent with the sweet sweet smell of booze. This makes it so that when playing with other people it prioritizes them as zombie targets. In solo it simply causes zombies to run around randomly if they are very far from you. It is therefore next to useless in solo, but a traitor's perk in multiplayer. Only a few people may have this though.

Tac-tequila: costs 2000. Grants you extra grenades and special grenades, as well as allowing you to prime and use both twice as fast. It also increases their damage and radius. QEDs will have a higher chance of getting good effects, gersch and monkeys last longer, dolls project more "tiers" of explosives.

Gas mask Margarita: costs 3000. Makes you completely immune to nova gas, oxygen-less areas, dog explosions, smoke from grenades, fog, and anything else that impedes view that involves gas. Again, self explanatory.

Fluff-E-lixir: costs 3000. Although the title implies hellhounds, this makes you more powerful in every way against bosses. Essentially you take and deal more damage to them and don't suffer from their nasty side effects. Less blinded by shriekers, less damaged by napalm, ALL have less health. Actually, your bullets or ammo does more damage against them. Either way, you'll be able to slay some bosses, LIKE A BAWZ!!!

Stopping power pop: costs 4000. pretty self explanatory. Normal bullets deal 20% more damage, but wunder ammo has no bonus.

Amm-O-Matic: this was actually a scrapped idea for der riese. It could cost 5000 and fill up what ever gun you are holding. It should only be able to be used once every few rounds, on maps where there are no round based bosses or an otherwise reliable way of getting a max ammo.

Power up punch: costs 1500. Increases the effectiveness of power ups. Timed ones last an extra 15 seconds, and single effect ones have an upgraded effect. Carpenters act instantly, max ammos refill your current magazine as well, you get the point.

Break-time shake: costs 1500.. Gives you a much longer break in between rounds.

Cold-cell cola: costs 3000. This increases the effectiveness of electricity. This includes all traps of every shape and size, any electrical wonderweapons that may exist (including raygun), increased the time you get to stay in a secluded teleporter room like on kino and five, and a few others. This will be the best friend of us hard core zombie players who rock the waffle weapons and use traps all the time.

One thing to note is that as I have stated in other Idea threads, I DON'T WANT THESE ALL TO BE IN BLACK OPS 2!!! I'm just putting out ideas that occurred to me. With these there would be like 20 perks! Screw that! By the way, I want to raise the Max perk capacity to either 5 or maybe even 6.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

summon-antha(Summon Samantha) Cost 2500-3500. We all know that Samantha soul is in Richtofens body but as i said in my Samanthas powers subject she might still have a power. This perk-a-cola is only available to Samantha and it allows her to summon a hellhound or flamer zombie and of course the flamer CAN hurt you. If anyone could add anything better fell free.

summon-antha(Summon Samantha) Cost 2500-3500. We all know that Samantha soul is in Richtofens body but as i said in my Samanthas powers subject she might still have a power. This perk-a-cola is only available to Samantha and it allows her to summon a hellhound or flamer zombie and of course the flamer CAN hurt you. If anyone could add anything better fell free.

But now really, would that be fair to all the other players who aren't playing as Samantha? Plus, if she had retained a power, I don't think she'd need to drink a Perk-a-Cola to use it.

Hey guys, thought of some new ideas.

Hard line wine- this costs 5000. everything except PAP costs 20% less.

Lucky charm- costs 3000. Increases the likelihood of getting a power up, and increases likelihood of getting a good weapon from the box. Grants critical hits which deal FIVE times as much damage as usual and occur randomly. This doesn't apply to knives and melee weapons.

Bandolier beer- costs 4000. allows you to carry 1.5X as much ammo as usual. For example, an upgraded raygun usually holds 200 reserve shots, and now it holds 300.

Jackpot shot- costs 2500. every hundred kills spins a wheel near your HUD. You are awarded a random amount of points ranging from 500 to 5,000.

Can't think of a clever beverage name including the word ghost, but this one is like upgraded zom-B-Gone booze. You are ignored by about 50% of zombies when standing still for a while in co-op. costs 2000.

Meh, I personally think anymore perks is just getting too technical and pointless. Besides, we're up to 7 and can only use 4 at a time anyways (with the exception for bothering with the extremely painstaking EE's in Shangri-La or Moon). There really isn't a whole lot more to add that calls for an entirely new and separate perk to justify them in addition to what we already have IMO. Personally, I still to this day since Verruckt have only ever bothered to purchase Jug, Speed and Quick Revive. Then I'll buy Mule Kick when I'm bored and have enough money.

Yeah.^ I agree. I find that most times playing co-op online I tend to only buy Jugg and Quick Revive and PHD Flopper. All the others are extras in my opinion. Speed Cola is probably the most important extra, but in the higher rounds, I find Flopper more beneficial. "Why no fourth perk?" you may ask... I am cursed with the: "If you buy your last perk,...you die!" curse. The voodoo doctor I see says it's pretty serious.

I like most of the ideas you've mentioned, but I have a few opinions.

Gas Mask Margarita, Sonar Vision Vodka

I've seen suggestions for there to be wearable equipment in zombies, so I think these would go good in that category. The sonar vision would be some goggles and you would have to choose one or the other to balance things.

Stopping Power, Amm-o-matic

I personally don't like these two perks. If I had to, I would replace stopping power with an extra Pack a Punch. Some people don't like that idea either, but I feel it might go with the flow of things if it was really expensive.

And I think Treyarch scrapped Amm-o-matic for a reason. They probably think it's overpowered, because even if it is a lot of points to get it, at high rounds you have enough to get anything. I would replace that with Bandolier or something like that.

Awesome post though, cool thoughts.

Amm-o-matic

I think Treyarch scrapped Amm-o-matic for a reason. They probably think it's overpowered, because even if it is a lot of points to get it, at high rounds you have enough to get anything. I would replace that with Bandolier or something like that.

Then how about a Scavenger type perk?

You buy it for 7000 points. This adds a new power-up, which is a random mag/grenade for any of your guns/throwables. The zombies will have a 1/50 chance of dropping it when killed. It would count as any other power-up, and therefore not drop if the zombies were killed by any type of trap, Thundergun, Wunderwaffe, or any other major wonder weapons.

I think this would be a balanced way of getting ammo, since you will have to shoot the zombies to death to be able to get it, which again makes it a challenge in the later rounds.

Amm-o-matic

I think Treyarch scrapped Amm-o-matic for a reason. They probably think it's overpowered, because even if it is a lot of points to get it, at high rounds you have enough to get anything. I would replace that with Bandolier or something like that.

You buy it for 7000 points. This adds a new power-up, which is a random mag/grenade for any of your guns/throwables. The zombies will have a 1/50 chance of dropping it when killed. It would count as any other power-up, and therefore not drop if the zombies were killed by any type of trap, Thundergun, Wunderwaffe, or any other major wonder weapons.

I think this would be a balanced way of getting ammo, since you will have to shoot the zombies to death to be able to get it, which again makes it a challenge in the later rounds.

Well, the thing is, perks are consistent. Their effect is always in play. How about instead of each zombie having a 1/50 chance of dropping said power-up, the power up will always drop from every 50th zombie you kill. That's more consistent. (If the 50th zombie is killed by something that doesn't drop a power-up, it'll drop next time a zombie is killed in a power-up dropping manner).

Also, the power-up should refill a mag in BOTH guns, and give you one extra lethal and tactical grenade. Again, consistency.

Why waste 7000 points when you can just randomly get a max ammo for free? That perk would be about as useless as a molotov.

If anything, I like the idea of having a perk that is much like Warlord pro, which adds one more slot to your grenade and equipment slot. That way, you could have 5 grenades and 4 QED's/Gersch Devices/Bouncing betties, etc. Makes you choose too, say if mule kick is your 4th perk choice, and the other three are necessary (like Jug, Quick Revive and Speed for example) then you'll have to choose if you either want a third weapon slot, or more equipment.

Or hell, be a one-man army and buy them both.

Some cool ideas being thrown around, like mentioned above I very much doubt there will be to many new perks. Maybe an additional one to replace double tap would be my thought.

I would quite like the option to PAP a gun twice, of course the 2nd time would cost an extortionate price, Just hope they don't change it all around to much!!