Something that has been bugging me

I think the guy in the poster and zombie labs video are the same and he might be working with the new 935 group thats in the future tacitus. They were testing out the wavegun in the video and it has the 87 logo on it just like the vr11 has the 87 logo on it and call of the dead takes place in 2011 or 2012.

Well hey, look at that, scoop's onto something!

He's right about that 87. It is on the Wave Gun, both in-game and in the Zombie Labs, if you look closely enough. Now, 87 can also be seen on the V-R11. I knew about the V-R11, but never noticed it on either versions of the Wave Gun until scoop pointed it out. So, sorry if I'm reporting old new here :lol:

This does strengthen the theory that CoDZL is an actual American group developing wonder weapons after discovering Group 935's research and Griffin Station. And it gives us an actual origin for the V-R11.

Now, why is the number 87 significant? My first guess led me here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francium

I'll try to expand upon this research later, this was really just all from quick thinking. Until then, what do you guys think?

well this might sound stupid but what if 87 is actually 2 seperate meanings, like 8 represents infinity, and 7 represents the Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Seven is the most mystical and magical of numbers, and in the lore of folk magic, the seventh son of a seventh son is believed to be born with formidable magical and healing powers: he is clairvoyant, capable of casting powerful spells, and possesses the ability to heal by a laying on of hands.

That sounds pretty good. I wish there were a few more details that gave us hints as to who this man is though.

Yeah, me too. But it's probably like you said, it's some character we haven't even been introduced to yet. We'll figure it out sooner or later ;)

well this might sound stupid but what if 87 is actually 2 seperate meanings, like 8 represents infinity, and 7 represents the Seventh Son of a Seventh Son, Seven is the most mystical and magical of numbers, and in the lore of folk magic, the seventh son of a seventh son is believed to be born with formidable magical and healing powers: he is clairvoyant, capable of casting powerful spells, and possesses the ability to heal by a laying on of hands.

Hey, when we're dealing with theories like this, nothing sounds too stupid. Plus, the seventh son of a seventh son thing kinda makes sense. The V-R11 does have "formidable magical and healing powers", seeing as it can turn zombies back into humans. Although I'm not sure if it's the correct connection. I have no idea what is. I feel like no matter what we look at for the meaning of 87, we'll be able to find some connection to zombies :lol:

TheDunbarian the vr11 upgraded also gives another player insta kill for like 10-20 seconds when u shoot him with it so thats the magical power I think thats the correct connection.

Right. Both these "magical" and "healing" properties come from Vril, of course, so maybe that's what the 87 represents. Now, why would the 87 also be on the Wave Gun? Could Vril have been used in the Wave Gun as well? The V-R11 and the Wave Gun are entirely different in just about everything they do and how they look, I really don't see any connection between them.

How is 87 a reference to The Coming Race? Unless of course you mean in the ways that scoop and I already discussed.

The wavegun is a microwave gun that cooks ups the insides of zombies so thats the seven for that gun. There are seven internal organs, stomach, liver, heart, lungs, spleen and two kidneys.

See now, that's a bit of a stretch. I think if we thought hard enough we could find any reason to relate 87 to ANY wonder weapon, no matter how obscure the reasoning. We need to find some common reason relating the V-R11 and the Wave Gun.

How is 87 a reference to The Coming Race? Unless of course you mean in the ways that scoop and I already discussed.

The wavegun is a microwave gun that cooks ups the insides of zombies so thats the seven for that gun. There are seven internal organs, stomach, liver, heart, lungs, spleen and two kidneys.

See now, that's a bit of a stretch. I think if we thought hard enough we could find any reason to relate 87 to ANY wonder weapon, no matter how obscure the reasoning. We need to find some common reason relating the V-R11 and the Wave Gun.

The Vr11 and Wavegun are the only 2 wonder weapons that have the 87 on it that I know of.

Just read the whole thread......

I can remember in the past some guy wrote something about that number 87, he told it had to do with something they called Building 87.

He translated a poem in Illuminati spelling. The poem was from Treyarch or something. Can't remember much of it but i tried to look it up but can't find it, it was like a year ago. Maybe that can help

Grtz Dtyrone

hey guys, i love where this is going with the weapons makers & the possible significance of 87 - but i do have to interrupt for one moment to bring you perhaps a further bit of evidence towards our bald friend. it seems the first strike poster has not been the first bald person we have seen, and i can't believe i haven't thought to post this until now.

so going from the top left to right it goes nacht, verrukt, shi no numa - right? so maybe this bald guy had something to do with shi no numa, like he's been involved since the start. this could be the tidbit we need to start really forming something concrete. a multiple narrative yet to be told if you will. also i'm not saying this is the CODZL guy crouching in shi no, so please no one make that connotation. i'm just saying - hey! look! another bald guy! ...crouching!

lastly, by my count, there are 1,2,3,4...5 humans (not counting the undead) on the kino loading screen. in my honest opinion, it looks to me the top right is a bald guy - i.e. not part of the O4. but i could see how someone could convince themselves otherwise.

soooooooo this? :lol: lord knows...

I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that the hanging body in Shi No Numa is Peter. And also, his grave in the iOS version to compensate for the hanging body not being there.

And wow, you're right! I always assumed the crouching man in the Kino loading screen was Dempsey, but now I have my doubts. Dempsey's hair is short, and is very close to the color of his skin, but it's definitely there. This guy is just straight up bald though. Interesting find ;)

hey, my account as kingsly zzissou isn't able to view threads anymore for some reason - so I had to create a new one.

And wow, you're right! I always assumed the crouching man in the Kino loading screen was Dempsey, but now I have my doubts. Dempsey's hair is short, and is very close to the color of his skin, but it's definitely there. This guy is just straight up bald though. Interesting find ;)

thank you sir. i always thought it was dempsey too.

I thought it was decided that the iOS version was not canonical.

Shot down one piece of proof, now shoot down the hanging body (I mean the evidence, not the actual body :lol: )

the only way to "shoot" down the hanging body is to look at him in comparison to the guy on the kino loading screen (baldy)

EDIT: picture too large, please view link.

from this picture we can see an obvious hairline - so that begs the question, did the bald man (perhaps peter) from the kino loading screen survive shi no numa and maybe hang someone in his place to throw people off the trail?