Something that has been bugging me

• Moderators

everyone here is getting way to desprat this madness has to stop

Let them talk about it.

And even if all of this turns out to be wrong. They still had fun talking about it.

And if all of this turns out to be right. Well then they deserve a medal.

So uneless you have a theory yourself. You should search for a new topic. :roll:

everyone here is getting way to desprat this madness has to stop

*desperate

And I think we're actually on to something. And if we're not, oh well. It's not like anything's actually at ri-

*sun explodes, sending massive fireballs hurling down to Earth, melting cities and burning millions of people, before the world turns to ice from lack of heat, and then no longer having any large mass to gravitate around, drifts away until it finds its way to a black hole, vanishing forever into the darkness*

All joking aside, that is the single greatest post I've ever seen in my entire life.

NEEEEDDD BRRRAAIIINNNSSS!!!!

By the way, isn't it wierd that we call it giving brains? I mean really! "that was a clever post! That makes me want to get this person a jar containing human organs!"

Thanks!

And I think the point of giving "brains" is that we're all zombies, and brains are what zombies want more than anything. ... Or something like that, I'm not entirely sure myself :lol:

Wow, we've found a way to stray pretty far from the topic...

We might be onto something here. I'm going to ignore the fact that a seventh son of a seventh son is usually a Lycanthrope in folklore and go with your definition.

The Vril-Ya could channel Vril through (or with?) their staffs to either heal or destroy.

VR-11: Restore dead flesh and cause mass destruction.

Wave Gun: Destroy flesh with microwave rays and... Do... Something... Move eggs off of satellites?

I agree. I think 87 is an organization or something. Maybe it's code for the maker. I don't know. I'm just not sure how 7th sons tie in since no one really has kids. I guess Nickolai has had enough wives to possibly have seven sons...

Haha probably, but I'm thinking Nikolai is probably unaffiliated with this American post-WWII top secret weapons development group. Although, 87 could be the number of wives he's had :shock:

• 2 weeks later...

Also, it says they recently discovered a zombie population on the Moon. That's why they're testing it.

The thing is, I kind of think that the CoDZL trailer stuff is non-canon. I could be wrong of course, but unless that man IS Richtofen, we don't really have any (concrete) evidence of this being related to the story.

We all know that Americans reverse engineered Nazi and Soviet technologies. Branches of the US concerning 115 include the Marines (Dempsey came from here), OSS (Peter came from here), CIA (CIA database), Executive Branch (presidential), and CODZL, which is the scientific research based on the American acquisition of the Nazi Moon base as well as the connected area of Area 51. All trailers ever made have been canon. Excluding the CODZL trailer is folly.

• 6 months later...
  • Moderators

Man rereading through this was a lot of fun! I still think there's more here though. Anyone got anything?

Also, I decided in honor of Afterlife mode to raise this thread from the dead.

Without this thread I probably wouldn't be here. :3

Epic bump, Fated.

BUT... it is Richtofen.

DEAL WITH IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I am sorry.

Ahem...

Man rereading through this was a lot of fun! I still think there's more here though. Anyone got anything?

Also, I decided in honor of Afterlife mode to raise this thread from the dead.

Without this thread I probably wouldn't be here. :3

Epic bump, Fated.

BUT... it is Richtofen.

DEAL WITH IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I am sorry.

Ahem...