Beyond Birth and Death

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from synopsis on amazon.com about the book

"India's most renowned Vedic authority presents startling evidence of the soul's incredible journey after death. Srila Prabhupada tells how the soul travels from body to body, and how we can end the cycle of birth and death by reaching Lord Sri Krishna's ultimate abode."

edit: Reza Elghazi tweeted "Beyond Birth and Death" with this picture

:editx2: damn it fated, i didnt realize you posted both of them LOL my bad! :oops:

Syndicate just posted this with 935 at the end. That is a wave gun in the backround. Also when i downloaded the pic it had a weird name maybe of relevance i dont know here it is A1cDevHCYAEr_Li again problably means nothing but with treyarch you never know.

This surely strengthens the theories of the original 4 returning in their 'original' form. Richthofen somehow returning to his own body, either via another EasterEgg or even before we start playing on the new map(s).

Or... this just refers to the soulswapping that happened on Moon and nothing new for the BO2 zombies story.

Syndicate knows... Somebody has to stalk him, volunteers?

somethings going on here. im not sure what it is but tom knows something

Isn't Syndicate doing some work in America? he also met with Carbon hmmmmm.....

Anywho Jimmy tweeted a cut down version of the second page showing "pure consciousness" (also on another post).

Consciousness is a state of being alive and awake.

"It is a fact that consciousness is absolutely necessary for the animation of the body."

Theory: Is this referring to the zombies plan. Everything has a soul, if it doesn't then the body itself cannot function meaning there it is of no use. Is this why Sam didn't age inside the MDP? The soul wasn't present in the body? (that's it my brains fuzzed out :( )

Talking about Syndicate, he just posted this on Instagram some hours ago:

"Prepare. They're coming."

Zombie reveal is definately getting close.

Also, for those wondering, that screenshot is from the Call of The Dead trailer. At least I can remember that main zombie from the trailer.

EDIT: Here's another version, more pleasing for the eyes.

from synopsis on amazon.com about the book

"India's most renowned Vedic authority presents startling evidence of the soul's incredible journey after death. Srila Prabhupada tells how the soul travels from body to body, and how we can end the cycle of birth and death by reaching Lord Sri Krishna's ultimate abode."

How did everyone miss this? "The soul travels from body to body, and how we can end the cycle of birth and death by reaching Lord Sri Krishna'a ultimate abode." This could be a hint that Sam has died in Richtofen's body but he soul moved to a new body because she hasn't reached this ultimate abode. Maybe Sam's specific abode is to stop Richtofen and Lord Sri Krishna won't let Sam die until she has because she's the only one that can and if she were dead the world would end as we know it. That would explain how she got in her new body if she is the girl on the poster.

I'd say it reminds me of one guy that tried to explain why religions are wrong, and tried to present a better model of looking at what happens after death, which was basically that:

Humans are souls, with a physical cover - our body. We don't remember anything from the times before we went to this body, but we come back there and get information and memories back after death. Our souls change bodies everytime one body dies, to get more experience, more memories, to become stronger and closer to the Source - which is God.

What makes me think that these are similar ideas is that we know that souls of zombies that are killed by us, travel to Aether - to Richtofen. It seems like the souls are the fuel for him, or that the souls want to join him - because he is the Source. Because he is in control of everything, and the soul's destiny is to join the Source.

Does this mean that Richtofen, or rather the voices, who are either Vril-Ya, or Lucipher himself (I have read something like: "Teddy is his name, but he has lots of names and faces". Which fits to the Satan/Lucipher because it is said that he has 666 heads and 666 names for each one. Teddy was presented as a teenager. Sounds familiar?) are going to control the zombies? No, what I think sometimes is that it is devil himself controlling Richtofen. Why? Because, the Bible says that Antichrist will start the Apocalypse. Does that mean that Richtofen is the Antichrist? We have our Apocalypse - the Earth is destroyed. What is next?

Talking about Syndicate, he just posted this on Instagram some hours ago:

"Prepare. They're coming."

Zombie reveal is definately getting close.

Also, for those wondering, that screenshot is from the Call of The Dead trailer. At least I can remember that main zombie from the trailer.

EDIT: Here's another version, more pleasing for the eyes.

The screenshot you posted is actually from a T-Shirt, mate. I own that shirt. :lol:

http://www.amazon.com/Call-Duty-Black-Zombies-T-Shirt/dp/B005TL9B5U