Zombie Labs Trailer Teased by Vahn

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked the whole live action trailer thing that Treyarch had going with the CODZL Moon trailer. Though, the classic trailers are something to be reckoned with. How can anyone forget the Verruckt, Shi No Numa, and Der Riese trailers. They were dark and atmospheric. They were music videos basically. And they KICKED ROYAL ASS!!!

But the one trailer that I liked the most was for Call of the Dead. The whole Grindhouse movie trailer experience was clutch. I hope Treyarch does some really cool trailers for BO2 zombies.

By the way, this site is dedicated to CoD zombies developed by "Treyarch"...when is spell check gonna stop putting the squiggly red lines under Treyarch...as if I'm spelling it wrong lol.

(That last bit was a joke for those who think I'm being serious.)

As much as I would like to think that we will see a CODZL trailer, I don't think we will . But I do still have a shred of hope because does anybody remember when Tacitus was being leaked with Black Ops 2? It all started with FPSRussia wearing a shirt and he wasn't even affiliated with Treyarch.

Relax guys. Of course the t-shirt confirms NOTHING about upcoming CODZL trailers, but let a kid dream would ya!

Geez, what do you guys go around telling kids Santa's not real too? Just chill, there's no need to cop an attitude.

Wow, idiot.. of course Santa's real, jackass...

How else do millions of kids get presents for Christmas? Only Santa could pull that off.

- Waffles

Brains! :lol:

Relax guys. Of course the t-shirt confirms NOTHING about upcoming CODZL trailers, but let a kid dream would ya!

Geez, what do you guys go around telling kids Santa's not real too? Just chill, there's no need to cop an attitude.

Wow, idiot.. of course Santa's real, jackass...

How else do millions of kids get presents for Christmas? Only Santa could pull that off.

- Waffles

Hahahahahha thanks butthead!

Well Santa's a freaking pervert then cause he only likes them 12 and under.

Getting off topic like a god damn boss. :lol:

• Moderators

Though, the classic trailers are something to be reckoned with. How can anyone forget the Verruckt, Shi No Numa, and Der Riese trailers. They were dark and atmospheric. They were music videos basically. And they KICKED ROYAL ASS!!!

I agree.

I would love to see one of those again.

Especially since the Kino der Toten trailer. :mrgreen: