Your Biggest Fears For Black Ops II

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time try to expand on the topic a bit. One word posts are usually frowned upon, especially if they are the first post. For example, give your fears of Black Ops II and your reasoning behind it. The first post sets an example for the repliers, pave the road for everyone else!

My biggest fear is the multiplayer. Pretty much all multiplayers from MW2 and beyond have went a little downhill, giving new players an advantage and such. However, I've heard the matchmaking system has changed so you will be paired with people of your skill level in certain lobbies.

@Jake-Duck

That matchmaking system you are talking about will be it's own seperate playlist with leagues to determine ones skill level. It will NOT be multiplayer's base matchmaking system.

I don't have any fears for zombies, I fully trust Treyarch and where they will they will take the gamemode, as I'm already loving the fact that we'll be playing zombies on Nuketown.

Multiplayer wise... I'm afraid their will be a HUGE problem with the sequential killstreaks - RC-XD, UAV, and Hunter Killer drone. They will be spammed to death because half the community can't get or even dream of getting high streaks. This will FORCE people to run flak jacket instead of them experimenting w/ different perks and playstyles.

@Jake-Duck

I don't have any fears for zombies, I fully trust Treyarch and where they will they will take the gamemode, as I'm already loving the fact that we'll be playing zombies on Nuketown.

HahahahhahahaaHA! You can't be letting your hopes up so high! Chances are that eventually black ops zombies will slip up, Maybe not black ops 2 Maybe not black ops 3(idk something like that), but eventually zombies will mess up,

; "Never have faith in a man(people) with power, for power crupts faster then the most acidic chemicals..."

Fears...? LOL it's game I don't fear anything. If I absolutely hate it I'll trade it in nothing at all to fear.

To all the others:

We have nothing to fear but fear itself.

I'm looking forward to the future, not cowering in fear and uncertainty clutching an old copy of W@W, while I ramble on about the good old days...

Just saying :roll: :roll:

RC-XD, UAV, and Hunter Killer drone. They will be spammed to death because half the community can't get or even dream of getting high streaks. This will FORCE people to run flak jacket instead of them experimenting w/ different perks and playstyles.

I find that offensive, honestly. I loved using the RCXD and I believe I will use a drone unless I see a better option. There is no such thing as spamming a killstreak to death. You pick which one you want. You kill people. You get the ones you picked. You use them. Just like you, Mr. High-Killer-Pro-Guy, might "spam" Chopper Gunners and the like, others will continue to choose their favorites. I stuck to my favorites for the entire game. I always used RCXDs. Why? They were fun. It was a remote-controlled car with a bomb. It just sounds cool thinking about it. I wasn't thinking "Hey you know that guy who is in 1st place? You think he is getting annoyed by my cars?" No. I think the killstreaks are quite balanced. And if some people who don't have the skill level to use the higher killstreaks often want to monopolize on the smaller ones, then so be it! It's the trade-off of using a lesser killstreak. And by the way, that is much less offensive way of saying someone does not have the ability to get higher killstreaks, not that they wouldn't "dream of it"; such dreams would actually be rather petty.

My 5 Biggest fears are

1. Thunder gun--returns

2. Baby gun--returns

3. no Waffles

4. no Scavenger

5. Alot moar avenged sevenfold

I heartfully disagree, the baby gun was one of my favorite weapons, not so much the thunder gun Probobly won't be back though... Wonderwaffes will likely make an Easter egg appearance, or perhaps there'll be a mode that allows only wonder weapons into zombies, I'd like that..... The scavenger was awful, only when coupled by the vr11 was it any good for anything other than the security systems in the Easter egg... And ax7 will likely be returning sense richtofen is in the mpd, and his's mind is focused by ax7...

I guess you can say... This is... (evil accent) YOUR F$@&$&'ING NIGHTMARE AHAHHAHAHA! Lol

I hope that zombies is better and bigger than before. I hope that they bring out zombie map packs in the future without the need to bring out multiplayer maps. (As a player who now only plays zombies and hasn't really played MP since COD4) I shouldn't have to fork out on crap maps that I never intend on looking at let alone play.

But at the end of the day they are a business and they intend to make as much money as possible.

List of my biggest fears

1. lot of small maps

2. No perk cap increase by 2 or more

3. Classic maps might be not back

4. Maybe no more WaW guns ever again :(

5. underpowered weapons

6. Nova 6 zombies might be back

7. Maybe more type of enemies like George Romero or astronaut might be back in a different form. I hated them for ruining the gameplay.

8. No more WWII based zombie maps with WaW guns. :(

List of my biggest fears

1. lot of small maps

2. No perk cap increase by 2 or more

3. Classic maps might be not back

4. Maybe no more WaW guns ever again :(

5. underpowered weapons

6. Nova 6 zombies might be back

7. Maybe more type of enemies like George Romero or astronaut might be back in a different form. I hated them for ruining the gameplay.

8. No more WWII based zombie maps with WaW guns. :(

We seem to have very different opinions, my friend. I love small maps - Shangri-La may very well be my favorite. I loved Nova Crawlers, I don't know what people's problems were with those, they're actually EASIER to kill than regular zombies. I LOVED George, because not only did he add a neat challenge to an otherwise ridiculously easy map, he could also be beneficial if you played your cards right. I liked the shriekers and napalms in Shangri, too. The astronaut was obnoxious, though, I will give you that.

Also, on the topic of music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyctTU_0FiM

or

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzBg4UyRT2g