Collectors Edition Care Package of COD: Black Ops II.

"Collectors Edition Care Package of COD: Black Ops II" Via the Black Ops 2 wave 3 preorder bonus.

Here's the care package... that they are going to announce tomorrow!!

My guess is the Pre-Order of that Collector's Edition will be tomorrow!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GameStop has revealed that Prestige and Hardened Edition of Black Ops II at the GameStop Expo Conference [currently happening now in San Antonio, TX].

Prestige Edition of Black Ops 2 will feature:

Remote-controled UAV Flyer (presumably modeled after the Quadrotor Drone).

Exclusive in-game upgrades.

Exclusive Zombie Maps.

Nuketown 2025.

GameStop has revealed that Prestige and Hardened Edition of Black Ops II at the GameStop Expo Conference [currently happening now in San Antonio, TX].

Exclusive Zombie Maps.

Nuketown 2025.

Im hoping the Hardened edition has all that except the UAV

But what about Elite?

Exclusive Zombie Maps.

Nuketown 2025.

But what about Elite?

I am also hoping for that. I don't want to spend too much on the game and don't overly want a UAV flyer in my house... just the zombie maps :D

I've pre-ordered from Sainburys (I know but it was cheap) but does anyone know whether they would sell the higher editions of the game? Also as I've ordered online can I still go upgrade? (this is slightly off-topic but it would be good to know). EDIT: Also would it just be a cancel the first order and place the newer one? Thanks in advance and sorry for going off-topic :D

Exclusive Zombie Maps.

Nuketown 2025.

But what about Elite?

I am also hoping for that. I don't want to spend too much on the game and don't overly want a UAV flyer in my house... just the zombie maps :D

I've pre-ordered from Sainburys (I know but it was cheap) but does anyone know whether they would sell the higher editions of the game? Also as I've ordered online can I still go upgrade? (this is slightly off-topic but it would be good to know). EDIT: Also would it just be a cancel the first order and place the newer one? Thanks in advance and sorry for going off-topic :D

Sainsburys probably won't stock the higher editions.

soooo, if i've already pre-ordered blops 2 at gamestop, and want to preorder the hardened edition instead, can i just upgrade my current preorder, or do i need to cancel and then seperately preorder the hardened?

You can upgrade

awesome thanks Liam...

anyone know if this can be done online? either way ill prob call my local GS on my lunch break, but im pretty pumped about everything blops 2 right now! :D