Reza's New Tweet

Reza Elghazi just tweeted this: ₁₁₅Uup {+4.32e+13ns} fb

I have no idea what this equation means, only that Uup is Ununpenitium, or element 115. If anyone knows what this means, please share here. I am curious as to what the e and ns means in the equation.

Here's a picture of the tweet if you want to see it:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Snorkel's theory may be correct. His theory is here:

The reason i believe that this is true is because 1. many hints about zombies have been coming out so the reveal is sometime very soon, and 2. because this number in nano-seconds (ns) adds up to EXACTLY 12 hours. Now what is the chances of that? He still may be wrong though, just a theory.

let me break this down how i see it.

"₁₁₅Uup {+4.32e+13ns} fb" was the original post.

The first part pretty self explanatory, element 115 = something about zombies.

Next is the number. it is written in scientific notation. And ns = Nanoseconds

4.32e+13ns = 4.32 * 10^13 ns = 43200000000000ns = 12 hours

And the fb afterwards is telling us where to look in 12 hours for something to do with zombies, Facebook.

After watching Waffle's latest video, I have devised my own small theory based around mathematics and science.

At first glance, at least to me, this screamed out Algebraic Logarithm, and to be honest, in a way it STILL tells me that, despite it being wrong. However, science is ruling my brain right now, and is telling me that it is in fact science related. So, here goes:

In chemistry, the letter 'e' can be used for... Well, not much. A capital E, such as in E=mc squared, stands for energy. However, this cannot be energy, as that E must be a capital. Sorry Einstein, your E is out of this equation. However, if you were to use a lower case e both Chemistry AND Physics, it stands for just one thing, electron charge. So, consider this, without the ability to use superscript on Twitter (as far as I'm aware), could Reza have used +4.32e to represent the electrons of Uup having a positive charge of +4.32!

As for the ns... Well, nanoseconds seem accurate enough, but you cannot add time to electron charge :lol: My guess would be that it stands for something else chemistry/physics related... I will scout around some more for as much info as possible and report back if I find anything. However, I firmly believe that the 'e' in this equation most certainly represents an electron charge of +4.32. Just for the record, as I'm assuming ns isn't nanoseconds, I'm taking 'n' for it's general mathmatical meaning of 'any number', and looking at 's' being something to do with electron structure and atomic orbitals... Complicated stuff, but hopefully my chemistry knowledge will aid me in my quest for knowledge...

Until next time my friends,

-Jolteon

let me break this down how i see it.

"₁₁₅Uup {+4.32e+13ns} fb" was the original post.

The first part pretty self explanatory, element 115 = something about zombies.

Next is the number. it is written in scientific notation. And ns = Nanoseconds

4.32e+13ns = 4.32 * 10^13 ns = 43200000000000ns = 12 hours

And the fb afterwards is telling us where to look in 12 hours for something to do with zombies, Facebook.

An interesting note to point out is Rez posted that tweet around 10 PM PST. 12 hours past that is 10 am PST, which is when most trailers have gone live for Black Ops 2. One major issue with this though is that ALL Black Ops 2 trailers have gone up on a Tuesday. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

After watching Waffle's latest video, I have devised my own small theory based around mathematics and science.

At first glance, at least to me, this screamed out Algebraic Logarithm, and to be honest, in a way it STILL tells me that, despite it being wrong. However, science is ruling my brain right now, and is telling me that it is in fact science related. So, here goes:

In chemistry, the letter 'e' can be used for... Well, not much. A capital E, such as in E=mc squared, stands for energy. However, this cannot be energy, as that E must be a capital. Sorry Einstein, your E is out of this equation. However, if you were to use a lower case e both Chemistry AND Physics, it stands for just one thing, electron charge. So, consider this, without the ability to use superscript on Twitter (as far as I'm aware), could Reza have used +4.32e to represent the electrons of Uup having a positive charge of +4.32!

As for the ns... Well, nanoseconds seem accurate enough, but you cannot add time to electron charge :lol: My guess would be that it stands for something else chemistry/physics related... I will scout around some more for as much info as possible and report back if I find anything. However, I firmly believe that the 'e' in this equation most certainly represents an electron charge of +4.32. Just for the record, as I'm assuming ns isn't nanoseconds, I'm taking 'n' for it's general mathmatical meaning of 'any number', and looking at 's' being something to do with electron structure and atomic orbitals... Complicated stuff, but hopefully my chemistry knowledge will aid me in my quest for knowledge...

Until next time my friends,

-Jolteon

ns could be Non Symmetric or something to do with Navier-Stokes Equations. These both seem out of the water and nothing to do with anything though. Just throwing stuff out there.

Ignore my previous post. I was being idiotic. I somehow forgot that electrons can't be positively charged... I guess that's why I failed ALevel Chemistry :lol:

I've had a few other ideas, but nothing has really amounted to any succession... I'm gonna keep digging. However, since we have passed 12 hours, I think we can debunk this theory.

-Jolteon