Double trap strategy with 2 players at Shi no numa

BinSys

Hi everyone who likes zombie mode,

I would like to introduce one of our strategies. That is Double trap strategy with 2 players at Shi no numa. If this has already been reported, I’m sorry for it.

Important points of this strategy

Don’t open a door of StG-44 room side at a first room.

R1 – R5 Preparation at a first room.

R6 – About R30 Each player kills zombies at near the entrance to the first room of StG-44 room side and near the log trap.

About R31 – Use the double trap strategy.

There are 2 place as first positions of this strategy. One is near the entrance to the first room of StG-44 room side. This is set to player A. Another is near the log trap. This is set to player B.

At first, after player A aggregates zombies there, he goes to StG-44 room and kills them using the trap. Player B kills aggregated zombies using the log trap, simultaneously. Next, player A brings aggregated zombies to the log trap and use it. Player A goes back to near the entrance to the first room of StG-44 room side. After player A goes away from the trap, player B kills zombies using the running trap. As a next step, player B kills zombies using the log trap. Player A kills zombies using the running trap. After killed zombies, player A aggregates zombies in only under the first room and kills them using the log trap. Player B kills zombies using the running trap.

This flow is a cycle of this strategy. In this strategy, the efficiency is improved by using 2 traps simultaneously. This strategy can kill about 100 zombies in one cycle. Our result of this strategy is as follows.

We could go to R30 in about 1 hours.

We could go to R61 in about 6 hours.

Following figure is a graph with a time for each round. There are 2 data. One is a result using a single trap strategy. That is shown by green dots. This strategy uses only the log trap. 2 switch of the log trap isn’t used. Only one side switch is used. Another data is the result of this strategy. That is shown by red dots. The efficiency of double trap strategy is 1.5 times larger than that of single trap strategy.

You can see the detailed information of this strategy from our following video.

iTcRUdKqr6g

This is a video with my angle.

I’m glad if this strategy is helpful for you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice strategy BinSys. We can use some of these strategies in our Master zombies guide for co-op. 5and5 also came up with brilliant strategy for solo and co-op for this map. it's bit similar to this one and involves using just the log trap(flogger) since you can use it twice with no wait.

Very nice strategy BinSys. We can use some of these strategies in our Master zombies guide for co-op. 5and5 also came up with brilliant strategy for solo and co-op for this map. it's bit similar to this one and involves using just the log trap(flogger) since you can use it twice with no wait.

Thank you for your comments. There are some electric traps in the map. So I also want to use not only flogger but also them effectively.

I don't think that our current strategy is the best. But I would like to bring it in the future.